door chime and flashing airbag

shamil

Hello guys, a week ago I went off-road driving and I get stuck in a water pool, car flooded with water near front seat, now I am facing two things still can’t figure out how to solve, door/ light chime does not work and driver airbag light keep flashing, I hate to see any warning light on dashboard… Any Help

i did the switch On/ OFF methods, the light is still flashing, 7 flashes of 0.5 sec. each, is there a way to repair the air bag diagnosis sensor unit?

when i bought my r50 my airbag light was flashing too. I read somewhere that you can reset it by pressing the automatic light switch on the drivers door 5 times. (the switch that makes the lights come on inside when your door opens.) Right when you turn your pathy on, leave your door open and wait for the airbag light to come on. then press the rubbery switch in and release it 5 times pretty quickly, but not too rapid fire. If done right, the airbag light will go away and stay off from then on. Hopefully it works for you too cause thats how I fixed mine (1996), yours might have water damage or something.