Bilstein 5100 Part Number

Karmann

I was wondering if those of you with the 5100s and a 2" lift would happen to know the Bilstein part number for the extended length shocks? I asked 4x4parts and they "do not give out part numbers." I would prefer not to order from them anyway.

Thanks!

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/32740-so-here-is-my-plan/

From Xplorer

I got 5150's with 255/70 valving (part number 25-186307). The 5100-equivalent part number for the AC 2" lift is 33-185552.

This is the cheapest place i found for these
and the 5100 series specific page
But it was a few years ago when i found these, so maybe somewhere else like autoplicity will be cheaper...
-Kyle
Edited by ferrariowner123

Thanks a ton! I searched around but didn't quite find those links haha. I'm buying the 5100s on amazon as we speak, free 2-day shipping with prime. :happy:

• Like 1

Nice. Glad you found them.

People really under estimate the favorites bar, mine is FULL of alot of good info on the r50. Just annoying trying to keep it all organized, but once you get past that, it saves SO much time.

-Kyle

Edited by ferrariowner123

Nice. Glad you found them.

People really under estimate the favorites bar, mine is FULL of alot of good info on the r50. Just annoying trying to keep it all organized, but once you get past that, it saves SO much time.

-Kyle

That's for sure, mine just didn't happen to contain Bilstein parts numbers. ;) Doesn't help that Bilstein themselves don't really realize they make shocks bigger than 4600s that fit pathfinders. :laugh:

Or that they make (or use to at least) struts that fit the front. That's what gets me! Lol

-Kyle

Yeah, I would give an inordinate amount of money if they made struts for lifted R50s. :laugh: The KYBs are ok at best, I mean come on, there must be something better than freakin' twin tubes!

The Gabriel Ultra.

They have a longer stroke, with a less compression length and more extension. Its not much. I think its about an inch.

You can get em at Autozone for like $60 each with a lifetime warranty.

Sent from my Moto X