SoCal Pathfinder Owners MUD RUN

AkPrecision

I would join. But I'm headed out to Colorado in the Pathy on Sunday. Should be an awesome trip. Going through the Grand Canyon and up through Cortez to Telluride. Should be lots of snow and some EPIC boarding!!! Will make for an interesting drive up!

• Like 1

I would join. But I'm headed out to Colorado in the Pathy on Sunday. Should be an awesome trip. Going through the Grand Canyon and up through Cortez to Telluride. Should be lots of snow and some EPIC boarding!!! Will make for an interesting drive up!

That sounds way better than gorman lol

Where is main divide? Is that azusa canyon?

Main divide starts a little above Fallbrook and if all the gates are open will end at the 91,

you can hit it either way from the Ortega highway

Where is main divide? Is that azusa canyon?

Not quite, it's in the mountain range between Trabuco Hills and Corona. So it takes you up to the mountain range most of Orange County sees, where a fire lookout once was, and where most of the radio and cell phone towers sit. Really nice drive actually, though they close the road every time it rains.

Not quite, it's in the mountain range between Trabuco Hills and Corona. So it takes you up to the mountain range most of Orange County sees, where a fire lookout once was, and where most of the radio and cell phone towers sit. Really nice drive actually, though they close the road every time it rains.

or fires, we live on the riverside side just off the 74

Ahh gotcha how long is it? Thats a bit of a drive from me Bout 2 hours fifteen minutes. Maybr we could get an azusa canyon run going? That seems to be the middle for everyone

Lol ya it wasn't what i was expecting. If i would have gone today it would have been much better. I went to my normal pit in the far back and it was awesome. Unfortunately my tires were rubbing so much i had to take it easy. Fender flare removal is happening tomorrow lol

The last picture it was pouring rain and i was trying to not get my phone wet. It was hailing but melted shortly after it hit the ground. The storm was just 2 days late lol

looks like fun if I saw this post over the weekend would of went, instead I went to Figueroa mountain (Santa Barbara mountain) nothing special got some hail but I need to check out Gorman been talking about it far too long.

• Like 1

Anytimr your ready to go im in. Its pretty fun theres a whole lot of stuff to do up there. I know it like the back of my hand.i have been going there since i was a kid