Hey all from Colorado!

GreenMachine96

Nice ride, I like the color.. Actually, yours is a different green compared to mine. Mine is more of an army green.

Yours looks a tad bit darker. The green just looks good with amber lights. It was either my green machine or a black QX4

Yes, Level 1 and 2 trails are pretty easily handled by our trucks. Looks like we've got like 5 of us in Colorado just on this thread that we could get together for a Summer trail ride :lmao:

oh im down for a summer ride or camping trip and i can go anytime

• Like 1

I'm pretty limited past Sat/Sun trips, but an overnight could be fun and make it worth driving a little farther to the trail. Hopefully I will be able to get my front suspension/steering work done before too long.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

I just bought a 97 pathfinder last week from someone in my neighborhood. I did sell Nissans for 6 months in fort Collins, but that's a different side of the experience.

I am coming over from the subie crowd, so its a bit of a transition for me. My old subie that im in the process of selling is a '97 legacy gt wagon with around 230k on it. Runs great, just time to move on. Plus I have always wanted to get into 4x4 after taking my buddies LR3 out for a run in Boulder.

The pathy I got (thinking of naming the "Mothership"), has 140k on it, needs new front axles, going to replace the exhaust, rear trailing arms, windshield, recharge the AC, new radiator cap, probably should reseal the engine and just clean it up a bit.

I have a few things I am looking to do with it, like:

3" lift

New Bumper with winch

off road roof rack

roof lights

new stereo

I am still in college so I have limited capital and time to say the least. I don't know if I will be in Fort Collins (Go Rams!), Boulder (my native land), or Denver working this summer, but I would love to do some runs with guys (and gals I guess), and also receive any sort of expertise and help that you can provide. I am going to post pictures once I get some so I will try to get on that. Glad to see some Colorado people here though and I look forward to joining a new crew

-Parker

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, trail run at Slaughterhouse Gulch this Saturday, July 4th. Meeting at the gas station just before the turn to the trail on 285 at NOON. Please let me know if you plan on coming, as I am likely bringing burgers!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, so I am originally from Columbus, OH, but now I truly fit into this thread because I just moved to Denver in late June.

I've got some minor suspension updates that I need to fix, within the next 2 weeks. Afterwards, let's plan a mild/medium trip somewhere out here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From now on, if you see somebody in the welcome section from CO, direct them here! Its nice to know who all is local and still active

Well, best of us can direct ourselves (if that is not proper English I have an excuse - English is my 3rd language :)

Hello from Littleton, CO.

Frankly, I'm planning to call my MICV

GreenMachine97

Do you think I might experience some issues of © or ™ kind with the Topic Starter?