Hardbody/Pathfinder Aftermarket Headlights

ebayfish

Does anyone know if there are any more aftermarket companies that offer other alternatives to the standard headlights, i.e., projector, euro alteza, angel eyes, led markers, etc. I've seen neat old pics of hardbodies from back in the lowrider days that looked good, but can't seem to find much offered now. I'd like to find a good set with projector lenses to run HIDs.

Cibie does a hard body replacement, and I guarantee you can retrofit some nice morimoto bi-xenon projectors in there. Crisp proper cutoff, and you get quad high beams as a bonus.. Other than that not a lot of options that I've found.

I built my BMW e34 headlights off the same basic concept, cut the backs off the housing, separate the glass, mount the projector where the old plug was.

I picked up some 'eagle eye' headlights on ebay for my wd21. They are clear lenses so they are perfect for an hid projector retrofit. That will be my plan of attack anyway :)

Same here. I do have some projectors,ballasts and bulbs for sale. I don't have the shrouds nor a relay harness to make it a complete it. Standard h1 components and morimoto ballasts and bulbs.

Im considereing these....

http://www.anzousa.com/nissan-hardbody-88-89-pathfinder-87-95-crystal-h-l-chrome.html

along with the harnss upgrade.

those are the exact headlights that I just put on my rig. They are actually quite nice quality and have much better light pattern / cut off line than stock housings as long as you use halogen bulbs. They are what I will be using for my hid retrofit with projectors as well.