Coil/Strut spacers available

Liftmaker

Hey guys I would like to introduce myself on here. My name is Jeff and I make 2" coil and strut spacer lift kits for the R50 platform. I have been making lifts for Suzuki Sidekicks/Geo Trackers for years now but someone asked me to make a lift for a Nissan. I made one so I now have the molds to make more. If anyone is interested I sell them on Ebay or directly. I will ship them anywhere in the world.

Edited by Precise1
removed link

what a coincident that you posted in here! I just looked at your kit on Ebay like 1 day ago.. and I was planning to purchase it sometime this March :). Do NPORA get any discount? :)

what a coincident that you posted in here! I just looked at your kit on Ebay like 1 day ago.. and I was planning to purchase it sometime this March :). Do NPORA get any discount? :)

Yes I will give you guys a discount. I will gladly sell them directly. Just let me know when you are ready.

Hey guys I would like to introduce myself on here. My name is Jeff and I make 2" coil and strut spacer lift kits for the R50 platform. I have been making lifts for Suzuki Sidekicks/Geo Trackers for years now but someone asked me to make a lift for a Nissan. I made one so I now have the molds to make more. If anyone is interested I sell them on Ebay or directly. I will ship them anywhere in the world.

Hey Jeff,

I chatted with you on eBay a bit; sorry I've been so lousy about giving you a call. Glad you found the forum and posted up. I've been really satisfied with your spacers. The user whose pics are in your auction (borninabarn) is also on this forum and originally posted your information up here. I want to get an additional set of 1" or 1.5" struts spacers from you to add to the kit. I'll shoot you a PM later about that.

I think we also chatted very briefly long ago about a particular modification, called a subframe drop (SFD) on R50 Pathfinders to get past the hurdle of more than 2" of strut spacers. You can see the results of my custom 2.5" SFD here. I currently have 2" of spacers (your 1.5" plus another .5"), but should have no problem at 3" and maybe 3.5".

I plan to release a DIY version and information for the SFD to the community in the coming weeks. Both you and another member (fleurys) make a great product, and I'd like to reference both of you as part of it. (PS, you may want to reach out to the moderators about wanting/needing to post to the Vendors section). I'm sure a lot of the guys would like to see an updated price list if you've got one, too.

Welcome! As always, good things come to those who wait! We could always use a little more aftermarket support for our highly underrated R50's. Best wishes on your endeavor.

Thanks for the support. I know I wont get rich making these but it adds a little spending money and supplies a needed product.

Great product Liftmaker ! I am putting together a complete list of parts that i need for my pathfinder out here in Fiji - shocks, struts, springs etc, and these spacers look to be a great solution for me for a 2 inch lift. One question : can i use them if i intend to install air lift 1000 bags in the rear coils ? - i think i can but thought i would check.

i can vouch for him. legit seller. been using his spacers for over a yr now. i tested them off road and never had problems.

Great product Liftmaker ! I am putting together a complete list of parts that i need for my pathfinder out here in Fiji - shocks, struts, springs etc, and these spacers look to be a great solution for me for a 2 inch lift. One question : can i use them if i intend to install air lift 1000 bags in the rear coils ? - i think i can but thought i would check.

You should be able to use the airbags in the coils. The spacers fit on top of the coils so the inside and top will be unchanged.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I hope to be shipping some more kits out soon.

Hello Jeff, welcome to NPORA!

It is always good to have another fellow enthusiast and fabricator, especially for the limited Nissan aftermarket. I'm surprised you made a mold for the spacers, no matter how simple, simply because I wouldn't think that there is that much demand for them. (last job was in an injection molding facility) Regardless, they should be a good, consistent product then, and I wish you luck! :beer:

As you can see on the NPORA site, there are no ads, pop-ups or spam what so ever and the only 'advertising' ser se is in a specific Vendor section in the Classifieds area off the main forum page. Not only have we striven to keep NPORA spam free, the vendors that are allowed to post here have been carefully vetted as well. Unfortunately there have been past issues with people failing to follow through with transactions, and since that reflects poorly on our forum (people associate advertisement with endorsement) we strictly follow a few rules and methods. One of them is rule #6 of the NPORA Guidelines:

6. Do not use this site to promote your own business or Website without the permission of an administrator, this will include links to external sites attempting to sell products and/or services to other forum members. No spam!

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/389-npora-guidelines/

Since there is interest in your lifts and someone vouching for you already, I'll leave this thread open so people can ask questions and provide additional feedback on your product and service. Once you have a history of positive feedback, please contact the staff to request a review for a Vendor account. This doesn't cost anything, it is just an approval and account status change, but what you do get is your own permanent thread in the Classifieds/Vendors section. That is as much visibility as is possible on this site and should increase business. I am sure you understand...

Until then, I recommend you put a tasteful link to your business/services in your signature. That way you are not running afoul the No Spam rule, your 'advertisement' only appears when you post/interact, a subtle but significant difference. Please work with us on this matter, and we will be happy to work with you. Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions, concerns, issues, etc.

So that aside, what other materials or form factors might you be interested in working with? There are quite a few items that people would be interested in...

B

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up Precise1. I totally understand the rules and will not be posting on everybody's forum promoting my kits. I was just putting it oit there so guys would be able to find a quality kit for a decent price. I have the ability to make almost anything. I am a patternmaker designing and building tooling for foundries but have machine, fab, welding, CNC, etc capabilities.