How cold is it?

bushnut

-36*C with a wind chill of -46*C.... :ohno01: .when I woke up this morning. needless to say I had to boost the truck. :angry: so much for the brand new eliminator battery. I guess 600cca is just not enough.

I'd lose my mind, I think my heart would just stop beating from shock to experience -Celcius / Farenheit. I think it might be +35F here in TX and that's friggin cold...

Actually fell below freezing here a few times overnight the last week. pretty rare. Been floating in the mid 50s for daytime highs but looking forward to some mid 60s and even pushing 70 this week. C'mon spring!

I have no more mountain blood left in me. When I travel to snow country I have to pack extra warm.

It has been chilly here. 39°f at night. 50°f during the day. Yes that is chilly to me. Lol

That's what you get for being on the right side, not the left!

I should probaly look and see what the predictions are for here for the next couple days before opening my mouth, huh?

• Like 1

Actually fell below freezing here a few times overnight the last week. pretty rare. Been floating in the mid 50s for daytime highs but looking forward to some mid 60s and even pushing 70 this week. C'mon spring!

About the same here. Had to cover up my orange bush/potatoes and I'm not sure if the eggplants made it (still have eggs on the vine). Frost on roofs this morning, I think we have a bit of a wait for spring!

I'm waiting/hoping for more rain, and plenty of it...

I have no more mountain blood left in me. When I travel to snow country I have to pack extra warm.

It has been chilly here. 39°f at night. 50°f during the day. Yes that is chilly to me. Lol

Welcome to California, flatlander... :lol:

Yesterday morning, today it was down to -38°C with windchill to -48°C.

Bad enough that me fumbling with a padlock and without gloves this morning gave me frostbite.

Nope!

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope!

42°C in the shade atm :excl:

Cook me up some eggs, will ya?

Hottest I've ever seen was somewhere around 48-50C (lets be honest, no one is looking at that point anymore) and that was just too damn hot!

It really is amazing the range of temperatures we are able to live in, even without the major conveniences...

B

Cold & windy here in Nashville, TN. Currently 5F, -15C for y'all Canadians, -18F/-28C wind chill. Its too damn cold for the South! Al Gore lives about 5 miles from me, I want to go to his front door & tell him his global warming is a bunch of bs!