Supercharger

lalinde89

It was an Eaton m90. I only know of one guy running one on a pathy and it is unique. He was at one point going to sell kits for it.

Easiest these days would probably be a centrifugal setup and custom intake.

• 5 weeks later...

Headers, reground cams and exhaust is about it for power adders. I've got all three with 33" tires and it will almost get out of its own way now. I also have an Eaton M90 supercharger in the garage that needs a rebuild and someone with more time/money/knowledge/guts than I me to install it on their truck. I looked into it a bit and decided it would be easier to swap in a V8 which is too much work for me as well.

Just with headers and the factory cat back I accidentally churp tires on occasion with 237/75/15s on steelies. Ive churped them in 3rd before and I have a 4.11 rear end.

Id love to do some torque cams and see where that goes. I dont care about HP, I like torque.

Love the sound of a supercharger so thats the main reason why I want one. Would probably be easier to do a VG30e supercharged than the i unless its a cintrifugal supercharger and only due to space constraints. The throttle body is kinda high and the pully might hit the hood.

Edited by deerhurst