60000 miles, 300$, 4x4 score

4runnerfinder

imagejpg1_zpsce1de9f7.jpg

Holding off on that bronco. Even as much as i want it, its a lot of rust.. I found a set of aluminum factory wheels to throw on, will the 33x10.50s be ok on a set of the 15x8s? Or at least 32s?

And, is this red path lifted, ya think? ^^. Either way thats about the tire size I'm shooting for, and then just build the internals. Thanks again for all the input, and yet another chill forum. I posted briefly on pirate, then completely remembered why i never post on there.

Guess i don't drink enough monster or roll coal often enough to care about those opinions!

Ok, to clarify. Im holding off on the white bronco, but i did the yard work for the green bronco, so a radius arm sas pathfinder may be on my horizon... The link was nice, but if anyone has direction to a write up on the radius arm & rear axle swap I'm all ears, or eyes, or whatever. I just wanna know if i need to reposition spring cups/ reconfigure driveshafts if necessary due to lift(?) w sas/ rear spring/coil/ rear set up w minimal lift and fab.

I am thinking fully locked rear and 33's/35s w nice trim job.. Do i need different coils? Any coil suggestions as far as which fit? Coil cups? S

Just the usual questions in mod land, and just like anyone else i would like to yield the most amount of 4x4ability for the least amount of $$$.

Im well on my way, mahalo to all

Oh i have some photos of abandoned cars to trip ppl out!