Access into dash air-conditioning piping

beachbum101

I think you can drop the glove box to access the air box. Just slide out the two pins in the rear that don't let the glovebox droop all the way when open. I believe the arbox is just behind.

If it's gone down one of those vents you'll have to take your centre vents out. Undo the four screws holding the centre console on. Underneath that there are three screws holding the centre air vents. Remove by pulling straight back then you'll have room to get your hand in there to hopefully get it with a magnet. Some Phillips head screwdriver tips are magnetic.

If it's gone down one of those vents you'll have to take your centre vents out. Undo the four screws holding the centre console on. Underneath that there are three screws holding the centre air vents. Remove by pulling straight back then you'll have room to get your hand in there to hopefully get it with a magnet. Some Phillips head screwdriver tips are magnetic.

Cheers mate, :aok: I'll give it a go next weekend when I get the time and while its off I may as well install a boost gauge (td27 engine) Ill post photos when I do it

Cheers mate, :aok: I'll give it a go next weekend when I get the time and while its off I may as well install a boost gauge (td27 engine) Ill post photos when I do it

That's cool, I'd like to see how you go with the boost gauge, I have the same engine with intercooler too.