Ever wonder who created Pathfinder?

Terranovation

Interesting :aok:

But...

the original Pathfinder

...if we are going to put this in a year specific section, it should be in the 86-89 category! :tongue:

However, since it broadly covers the GenI pathfinders (86.5-95), we'll move it on over into the General section :beer:

I believe a much earlier definition of the word "pathfinder" was not a vehicle but an air support troop starting in WWII. Usually limited to ground operations, they provided intelligence data for landing and support operations for aircraft.....

KNOWN TO BE TOTALLY RELIABLE!

Uh, wasn't the first pathinder the Bushmaster....

"A covered utility body style like that of the early Toyota 4Runner was also available as an aftermarket conversion by a company called Matrix3. This was available as a "dealer option" in the United States from 19841986 and was called the Bushmaster. In mid-1986 a factory-built version was introduced and was named Pathfinder. "

The next one I create won't be biodegradable. I've put my four legged tripod on hold untill this is done...it may take awhile...I'm very lazy.

Edited by kdj
  • Like 1

Blame is my middle name! Just send me requests on what you want on your new Pathfinder and I'll get the crayolas out and design the new one.

Pretty interesting, I had one of the Nissan/Infiniti design centers up my street for a little while, always saw all the latest products floating around. Now Hyundai does the same a couple doors down.