"Missing Link"

fwizzle

I already posted this in the looking for parts category, but I would like to post it again (It's a psychological thing). Anyways, does anyone know where I can get a missing link? Does anyone here make one from pipe? If so please let me know. Also, I would like to know exactly what it does. I know it connects the independent suspension and makes it ride stiffer, but how will that help off road? More flex? I would just like to know. Thanks.

Missing link was a piece that went between the lower control arms, and connected the back two mounts together, and made the car stiffer. I think they stopped making them a while ago, I managed to scrape one up before they stopped making them.

BUT a lot of people have made them out of tubing, by crushing the ends flat and drilled a hole where the stock bolts mount. Then reuse the factory hardware and make sure nothing is going to interfere and you're good.

I'm unaware of any off road benefits, it's more for on road free, giving a more positive steering feel.

-Kyle