Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

2 hours ago, PathyDude17 said:

zveyOa.jpg

z3rIGG.jpg

XFUWOj.jpg

New wheels and tires. Really happy with how it turned out. 32x11.5r15 Falken Wildpeaks on DX4 Gear wheels (15x8 -19mm)

Looks incredible! Really makes me wish I had gone up another inch & went with 32's. Oh well, I am loving my new AT3W's though!

• Like 1

Thanks! The tires and wheels paired together really well imo. Hardly any trimming to make them fit too! It was tempting because going up to a 33x12.5 was the exact same price, but I ended up with the 32.

Edited by PathyDude17

5 hours ago, PathyDude17 said:

zveyOa.jpg

z3rIGG.jpg

XFUWOj.jpg

New wheels and tires. Really happy with how it turned out. 32x11.5r15 Falken Wildpeaks on DX4 Gear wheels (15x8 -19mm)

Wow, looks great!  Really aggressive sidewall on those Wildpeaks, are they the load range E?  I've heard the sidewall on those has a more aggressive tread than range C.

• Like 3

They’re load range C

1 minute ago, mjotrainbrain said:

Wow, looks great!  Really aggressive sidewall on those Wildpeaks, are they the load range E?  I've heard the sidewall on those has a more aggressive tread than range C.

18 hours ago, jtchal said:

There's plenty of wreckers around the country, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to locate a clean set. Shipping it would be a right pr*ck though...

I ship stuff from japan fairly frequently, im used to the shipping charges, ive wanted a set of those ever since i laid eyes on them in my JDM catalogs, 

SO please, if you find a set, PLEASE send me a PM

Many thanks

-Kyle

Here's my 01 LE Stock suspension, running 245/75/16

looking to do a minimal lift, but it seems there's multiple options with spacers and OME coils...

I'd like to do a different wheel with a more negative offset, what are some of the wheels y'all are running?

PATHY.1.jpg.1de442f13fcbe5a1fcfc580d96e5e5c9.jpg

59 minutes ago, SwadeC said:

Here's my 01 LE Stock suspension, running 245/75/16

looking to do a minimal lift, but it seems there's multiple options with spacers and OME coils...

I'd like to do a different wheel with a more negative offset, what are some of the wheels y'all are running?

PATHY.1.jpg.1de442f13fcbe5a1fcfc580d96e5e5c9.jpg

Not a lot of recent posts in this thread, but it's a good starting point to get an idea of the combos you can do as far as wheels/tires/suspension.

• Thanks 1

Find a website with a wheel figment guide. Not sure if there’s a discount tire in Arkansas, but that’s what I used. Love my wheels, you can see them on the previous few pages of this thread 

Edited by PathyDude17

The perspective from the angled parking spaces adds to the effect, but I saw this silver R50 at Wal Mart, then had to snap a quick pic of the height difference. It’s amazing how much bigger lift/wheels/tires can make the whole truck appear. It was a pretty clean looking R50 btw.
60d3d405c26e5fe46abb8dbb91a50b81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Bax03SE said:

The perspective from the angled parking spaces adds to the effect, but I saw this silver R50 at Wal Mart, then had to snap a quick pic of the height difference. It’s amazing how much bigger lift/wheels/tires can make the whole truck appear. It was a pretty clean looking R50 btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like an absolute BEAST in this pic!

Goes to show once again how good lifted black R50's look; my favorite.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bax03SE said:

That looks sick!

• Like 1

32c466b8ddae079aaa910f8ba59a1345.jpg98e7187ad851a74fb025349069776c9a.jpg
Finally got a little bit of snow

Love the rig bro also the Nismo decals. I've got a Nismo emblem I put in the grill on my 97 Q and posted a pic of it on pintrest. Some guy commented telling me to take it off that I was giving the authentic Nismo Nissan's a bad rap. I told him if I did, "then a$#holes like him wouldn't have anything to bitch about". LOL Never heard another word from him. Lol

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

• Like 1