Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Well, I'll put my antenna on my swingate like TownDawgR50 if I ever get that done but this looks like a smart interim. Of course, my CB's only 15 years old so it's probably time to upgrade that as well. Considering Ham but finding the time to study license won't be easy.

Thanks agan hwairish!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It works really well for me. Its high enough to get great reception in the thick woods around here and low enough to tuck down under the rear window wiper for everyday driving and just...b a r e l y...squeezing into my garage.

fce3eaa913ea433f185a9a005cf49cbb.jpg35521659a7045d3dc4c3a7ebbad293ab.jpg

The family voted for Olympic/Kitsap this last weekend. I gave the rooftop Plano case thing a try & really liked it. I think it will make it easier to get out of town faster & with our weather it's nice that you can just leave it on the ground with the top on & then load it wet & dirty when you move. Now to get a more expedition like rack stead of the little Yakima basket I have mounted to my rails between my load bars. I also would love to know if a Baja or Gobi hatch mounted roof ladder for a G3 4Runner would work on an R50.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My 98 on a rainy hump day.3cbb6c66ec9759b415b3f8364dbdd3d1.jpg

Sent from my Z836BL using Tapatalk

It's amazing how clean the sides of your truck are! No plastic panels or flares combined with no noticeable door dings really makes for a good look.

• Like 2

It's amazing how clean the sides of your truck are! No plastic panels or flares combined with no noticeable door dings really makes for a good look.

I don't do the 4 wheeling but I'm really thinking about getting into it. I keep both my Pathy and my Quey spotless. Thanks for the comment 6c9e9fcb263f7ddec55d3484d22f76ab.jpg

• Like 1

I don't do the 4 wheeling but I'm really thinking about getting into it. I keep both my Pathy and my Quey spotless. Thanks for the comment 6c9e9fcb263f7ddec55d3484d22f76ab.jpg

I do, hence why mine isn't perfect. 😂😂

• Like 3

Your truck looks really good. Love it. Looking forward to the video.

Thanks! :aok: The video's nothing special, I did it in one take first try so it's not the smoothest, but it goes over everything I've done to the truck pretty well (with the exception of one or two things I left for separate videos).

35609015390_23fe45fdf6_k.jpgDSC_1069 by Dylan Chant, on Flickr

This is with flares, I preferred the look without them. And there's a few too many bolts for my liking, but better than getting another ticket for not having them.

37357600575_3f4526eb90_k.jpgIMG_8742 by Dylan Chant, on Flickr

Maybe if the bolts were black? I like how the flares look, but I agree, all the silver bolts are a bit much.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh628/Saturn-J/0130171634_HDR_zpsgqvvrhyu.jpg

just some light 4wheeling before I started gathering parts for a 4X4 conversion

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh628/Saturn-J/0319171329_HDR_zpsgqvavbuk.jpg

Mudding in Ocala Nat'l Forest, I think this was a sinkhole or maybe an old phosphorous mine, whatever it was it's a cool place and tons of fun to hoon around in. Got plenty muddy with just 2WD even before I put the lift on

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh628/Saturn-J/0514171756_HDR_zpstekvxksj.jpg

After lift, haven't gotten many good wheeling pics with it on, been going it alone mostly since my friends and I seem to be constantly on the clock

Edited by Saturn