Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

On 4/21/2020 at 3:31 AM, KiwiTerrano said:

bU9XDC2.png

My old 3.2 diesel r50 flexing it out on the way to Montgomery hut on the west coast. Procomp es326500 rear shocks, would definitely recommend. These require the rear spring to have a free height of at least 400 mm.

What?! No link to that video?! I'd love to get my hands on your QD32. Share the video!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2019 at 6:38 PM, PATHYNDH said:

Rears lower than front?...that will all change soon. Random pic today working at Honda

OHq7JR5.jpg

**Update** Its been a year, never did get that install of my lift done for this Pathy (Parts been sitting for a year lol)....but good news is i went out and picked up a 2003 QX4 during covid quarantine boredom. Sold both my Pathfinders. Full Deets coming!

Edited by PATHYNDH

On 7/15/2019 at 1:28 AM, PATHYNDH said:

Goodies Finally all arrived!!!

JFMyzLQ.jpg

Yes these 1 year later still sitting in the house. to be continue....

In 2007, I was looking for a Jeep Cherokee and kept coming up short. Asking prices were too high, AC didn't work, and they weren't comfortable for someone over 6 feet tall. On the way home one evening after I was out looking, I came across this 2001 Pathfinder for sale and bought it that night. I drove it for 9 years, did a bunch of off roading, put nearly 100,000 miles on it, and then regrettably sold it, stupidly thinking I didn't need it anymore. I never was able to make it into what I wanted it to be, but it was always extremely reliable, comfortable, and I got a ton of use out of the cargo space in it. 

Ci2AZ2X.png

Earlier this year, I was bored and browsing Craigslist and found this 02 for sale nearby for $2800. 150k miles, super clean other than some small cosmetic issues and a little bit of interior wear. It has a factory LSD too! I bought it and spent the next few weeks hitting every junkyard in the area to fix all the little issues. I even found the factory Bose radio for it with a working 6 disc changer and tape deck. With the help of NPORA, I bought all the parts to lift it and overhauled the suspension. It's now sitting on OME springs (MD rear, HD front), KYB shocks/struts, and 265/70/16 Duratracs. It has a WD21 transfer case skid plate underneath and I installed Warn hubs, a CB radio, and a Yakima Load Warrior. I'd much prefer one of the lower profile roof racks in the pictures here, can anyone point me in the right direction to get one?

I'm glad to have a good overlanding vehicle again. It's been a lot of fun putting it together. I've been a total lurker up to this point, but thank you all for the mountains of info I was able to dig through to get it to where it is now.

Next mods are probably more skid plates and some rock sliders. I also have a buddy selling his 93 XE...so pretty soon I may have two Pathfinders!

sq0f9qW.png

Edited by Rota
  • Like 5

Location? Looks awesome

Coming down from Colockum Pass on the old wagon road that connected Ellensburg & Wenatchee, WA. That’s the Columbia River Gorge in the distance there. It was a lovely day & a great little daytrip with the kids & friends. One of the best things about living here is that little adventures like this are doable, door to door, in 12 hours or less.

3 hours ago, RainGoat said:

Coming down from Colockum Pass on the old wagon road that connected Ellensburg & Wenatchee, WA. That’s the Columbia River Gorge in the distance there. It was a lovely day & a great little daytrip with the kids & friends. One of the best things about living here is that little adventures like this are doable, door to door, in 12 hours or less.

Very nice!

• Like 1

On 6/6/2020 at 3:02 AM, PATHYNDH said:

Yes these 1 year later still sitting in the house. to be continue....

I want my OMEs!

Talked to Desert Rat last week, they said they were only allotted 3 pairs in latest order, but one set is mine. Should ship next week, finally. Only other part that still hasn't arrived are panhard bushings.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BamaQX402 said:

I want my OMEs!

Talked to Desert Rat last week, they said they were only allotted 3 pairs in latest order, but one set is mine. Should ship next week, finally. Only other part that still hasn't arrived are panhard bushings.

Yay Congrats!!!

yeW4FD8.jpgk8TZMSu.jpg

My dad was in town so the two pathy generations visited Estes Park today. We tried to go up Pole Hill Road, but bailed when it started raining hard. The first stretch was much rockier than it seemed in videos and it was pushing his stock height to the limit. Mine probably could have made it all the way with some decent line selection, but we decided a drier day would be better. We ended up just taking some dirt roads up to a random trailhead and doing a bit of hiking 

• Like 3