Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

34 minutes ago, anthonyerco said:

Site won’t let me upload anything. File size too large. Bummer, I’m excited about them gem I just picked up. Have big plans for her! Woo! 

You have to do it through a photo hosting site. I use Imgur

Once it’s uploaded to imgur, you find the option for “copy link”, then on the forum there’s an option at the bottom of your post to insert other media from URL, post the link there and it should work 

• Like 1

bU9XDC2.png

My old 3.2 diesel r50 flexing it out on the way to Montgomery hut on the west coast. Procomp es326500 rear shocks, would definitely recommend. These require the rear spring to have a free height of at least 400 mm.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Posted this on FB but keep forgetting to post it here. Got good and stuck a few weeks ago. Ending up calling my buddy with a winch after several failed attempts from passerby's. Had 8" of water in the cab at one point but managed to drive home 11 hours later, after getting the 5+ gallons of water out of the fuel ?. Hardly any body damage, just a tiny dent and scratch!

xgCQ15B.jpg

Gj04ZwH.jpg

Edited by DesertKyle
typos
  • Like 9

Adjustments.JPG

Got my LR9447 and AC spring lift installed. Bilstein shocks in the rear, SC creation control arm brace. KYG struts in the front. 285/75r16 tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Gmar11 said:

Adjustments.JPG

Got my LR9447 and AC spring lift installed. Bilstein shocks in the rear, SC creation control arm brace. KYG struts in the front. 285/75r16 tires.

Those Falken Wildpeaks look beastly! Do you have any any spacers up front or just the AC coils? Any weight in the boot? There looks to be very little rake and I'm jealous haha!

• Like 2

Those Falken Wildpeaks look beastly! Do you have any any spacers up front or just the AC coils? Any weight in the boot? There looks to be very little rake and I'm jealous haha!

Thanks man! No sir, I suppose the spare tire might add weight. I’m keeping it on just to fill up the visual gap under the bumper.

I also think the 33in tire really helps fill the wheel well gap, there’s a slight rake and I was pretty worried but it turned out pretty good!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gmar11 said:

Adjustments.JPG

Wow!

Rig looks incredible. I love the meaty rubber, did you need wheel spacers to keep from rubbing? 

• Like 1

Wow!

Rig looks incredible. I love the meaty rubber, did you need wheel spacers to keep from rubbing? 

Thanks man! And no wheel spacers, just 4.5in back spacing method wheels. I took the front mud flaps off and I did some trimming on the inner fender well plastic.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 4:22 PM, Gmar11 said:

Adjustments.JPG

Nice rig! I have a silver one too with the black rims, just added lift and now I'm looking at replacing the tires. What do you have on yoirs?