Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Took advantage of the first snow of the year in North GA and headed to the hills.

Where’d you go??

I was stuck doing my wife’s timing belt (good luck [mention=39321]mjotrainbrain[/mention] the 2UZFE timing belt job SUCKS) and didn’t even get to throw a snow ball. Worst snow day ever.. I really really wanted to go to Charlie’s Creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 1/30/2020 at 2:20 PM, RainGoat said:

Curious as to what those circular holes are on the front if your bumper?

BTW, you might enjoy theblackpathfinder on IG (@02_Pathy on here)

They were there when I got it, maybe a bull bar from the previous owner? Not sure. Going to put modified a jeep bumper on there eventually though.

Here's a pic from some dune action last week, I think she's almost ready for a bath :D.

EUmebP4.jpg

• Like 4

Been away for a little bit. Here's my 98 2wd 5peed August 2016 on top of Mt Roosevelt Scenic Overlook, Rockwood, Tn. Sad thing is shes long gone. I sold her to a good friend and he didnt even get a year outta her before he blew it up. Didnt know anything about it till months later. He could have made some of his money back, but never let me know she blew. That Pathy got me into obsession with the R50. Damn do I miss her.

c58d580c7037756bb0d9ff17aa741f17.jpg

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Mrelcocko said:

Been away for a little bit. Here's my 98 2wd 5peed August 2016 on top of Mt Roosevelt Scenic Overlook, Rockwood, Tn. Sad thing is shes long gone. I sold her to a good friend and he didnt even get a year outta her before he blew it up. Didnt know anything about it till months later. He could have made some of his money back, but never let me know she blew. That Pathy got me into obsession with the R50. Damn do I miss her.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

That's sad to hear man! Last I heard my Q is still kickin, I hope the current owners give me a call when it dies...there will be no saving it, but I figure if I have a parts rig I'll have to buy another!

• Like 1

yes i know what it looks like. yes im 16 no its not plasti dip its bed liner and hey at least i welded on some recovery point when i redid my front bumper. only thing i can say about it is everything is not bought form someone i built the rear bumper my self and my dad built the front but i redid it a little over a month ago. BUT at least i built it so that makes my style alright. right? Light bar because middle on no where and amazon boxing day sale. anyways this is my most current picture and thought i would show my little bit of progress over the past 6 or maybe more of working on it on my free time. Rear bumper i designed and as for the front its the same except when my dad built it years ago he put the cross bar over the coolant plug and it was kind of hidden. cut it apart moved the hitch hole forward and added more points to the left and right and added a light bar because people dont like to wear reflective clothing while walking along a main road in the mountains. Lift kit coming at some point when i decide i want to actually save money. 

https://imgur.com/a/bxxy2Bt

Edited by Strato_54
  • Like 1