Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

• 2 weeks later...
I'm really impressed with my new cheap all terrains ($100 each!) and how well they do in mud!

qjkRs7O.jpg

Curious as to what those circular holes are on the front if your bumper?

BTW, you might enjoy theblackpathfinder on IG (@02_Pathy on here)

• Like 1

[mention=36148]hawairish[/mention] and [mention=37543]TowndawgR50[/mention] I’m not sure you could’ve picked a better first vehicle to show off your product on.

It looks killer Alex!
Thanks dude!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah man that looks fantastic!

I’m curious though, what combo did you use for the front? Is the lift completely from spacers or did you pair lift coils with smaller spacers? I was told camber is a nightmare when you go the second route so I’m wondering what the best combo would be if I ever decided to do a SFD

Yeah man that looks fantastic!

I’m curious though, what combo did you use for the front? Is the lift completely from spacers or did you pair lift coils with smaller spacers? I was told camber is a nightmare when you go the second route so I’m wondering what the best combo would be if I ever decided to do a SFD
This particular photo is with OME HD coils with a 1 inch SF creations spacer on the strut plus the 4 inch strut spacers. After the photo I took the 1 inch spacer out as it did cause my camber to be positive just very slightly even with camber bolts and the camber adjustment on the strut spacer with the Pines to Spines design. After getting it aligned at the shop with the setup OME HD coils and 4 inch strut spacer everything was within spec without the use of camber bolts. I sit currently around 5.5 inches of lift

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 4:34 PM, PathyDude17 said:

@hawairish and @TowndawgR50 I don’t think you could’ve picked a better first vehicle to show off your product on.

It looks killer Alex!

You'd better get working on figuring out how to make this happen to yours, since you and Alex aren't exactly twinning anymore!:whip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1