Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

12 hours ago, Mrelcocko said:

What a great pic of your R50 and the landscape. Do we have a pic of the year topic@mjotrainbrain ?

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

There will be at the end of the year, Truck of the Year is handled by voting amongst the year's monthly winners. @YegorTheLlama hasn't won a month yet this year so if he or someone else were to submit this pic in an appropriate TotM nominations thread and won that month, the pic would be in the running for TotY.

• Like 2

That’s a nice lineup! Looks like you guys had fun. Southern MO?

Yup, this was a sliver of the Mark Twain National Forest! With weather in the 80’s it turned out to be a beautiful couple of days to hit the trails
  • Like 3

Richland Creek Wilderness Area, AR

Pretty area around there. I love the Karst topography of the Ozarks. The Buffalo National River near there is a nice float trip and I’ve always heard the Ouchita Mtns are nice but I’ve never been. (I’d stay out of Tulsa-based on HBO’s Watchmen ; )
  • Like 1

Pretty area around there. I love the Karst topography of the Ozarks. The Buffalo National River near there is a nice float trip and I’ve always heard the Ouchita Mtns are nice but I’ve never been. (I’d stay out of Tulsa-based on HBO’s Watchmen ; )

Yeah i’ve floated the Buffalo many times, it’s awesome! this is actually a creek that forks off from a part of the Buffalo, the blue water is a refreshing change from the murky water in the surrounding areas. My family and i camped in parts of the Ouchita mountain range, we’re really lucky with the amount of diversity near us
  • Like 1