Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

42 minutes ago, micahfelker said:

I bet whoever took this picture was pretty cool ?

Ya, chill dude with some tube bumpers 

32 minutes ago, mjotrainbrain said:

They probably have funny hair though. ?

Are they ginger or brown though lol? Might have to check his build thread to find out

• Like 1

The weather here in the Tennessee valley couldnt be better than its been the last month. Sunny days and cool nights with plenty of miles behind me. Thank you Lord for blessing me.fe54fafce4133659e9cc9247b6458426.jpg

Sent from my SM-S737TL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thanks Trout but i just haven't got around to finishing it! Slowly but surely it will be done...My 9447 arrived today and my Bilsteins i got for the rears (Thanks Mark! ). I got shafted today tho ordered Front 2928 OME on Ebay only for them to refund me the money today saying there is none in stock at ARB??, so disappointed. Then why say u have them for sale UGH. Kybs front struts coming from RockAuto...now what to do about my front coils hmmm if the OME HD so called arent avail, be patient or source else where eh

11 hours ago, TowndawgR50 said:

4wheelparts in Canada wants $500 for the 2 springs..i think rocky road is the best bet.  

21 hours ago, PATHYNDH said:

4wheelparts in Canada wants $500 for the 2 springs..i think rocky road is the best bet.  

I was wrong the site is misleading, shouldn't have never ordered from eBay when i could get it local for almost the same after total. My fault for not calling. Its actually sold in pairs, hope to see them soon and i don't get the run around again.