Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Went joy riding to find a few waterfalls with the kids on this gloomy North GA day!

By far and away my favorite time to look for waterfalls! No crowds, stronger falls, and the look of fog in the woods all do it for me!

As soon as I get my suspension taken care of we have to get our families together and go looking for waterfalls(it’s literally one of our favorite things to do)! I’ll be in Japan until mid March but as soon as I get back I plan to work on my suspension.

Also your pathfinder looks awesome

1 hour ago, joshrichard said:

That thing looks sweet!! You’re gonna love it

Thanks, I am really enjoying it so far. I hope to drive off to Arkansas for camping with my daughter to really test the qx4 out.   

Thanks, I am really enjoying it so far. I hope to drive off to Arkansas for camping with my daughter to really test the qx4 out.   

Where you thinking about going? I live in the south western part of Missouri, about 45 mins away from Harrison

5 minutes ago, Mhand52 said:

Finally got the lift installed. I will be making a thread soon but I need to get it cleaned up for some proper pictures.

WPhMbfJ.jpg

Looks mean! What lift/tire size?

Hello. I just purchased this on 2/19/2019 on an impulse buy on my lunch break at work.

Welcome! She looks to be in great shape. Make sure to get this repair done ASAP as it can cost you an engine.
POWER VALVES
http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/17104-threadlocker-on-power-valve-screws-pics/page-1
  • Like 2

By far and away my favorite time to look for waterfalls! No crowds, stronger falls, and the look of fog in the woods all do it for me!

As soon as I get my suspension taken care of we have to get our families together and go looking for waterfalls(it’s literally one of our favorite things to do)! I’ll be in Japan until mid March but as soon as I get back I plan to work on my suspension.

Also your pathfinder looks awesome
You bet man! We definitely have to finally break down and get together. We're basically neighbors!
Japan huh, that's sweet! What's taking you over there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Cb3k83u.jpg

4uNPfeb.jpg

7f4Fi4s.jpg

SZNnDrf.jpg

Went running around some trails in the south half of the Valley. My cousin got his dad’s jeep stuck until we had the bright idea to use its front and rear differential locks. Good time, lots of mud. My new tires handled really well except they got clogged with mud here and there.

Edited by PathyDude17
  • Like 5

You bet man! We definitely have to finally break down and get together. We're basically neighbors!
Japan huh, that's sweet! What's taking you over there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

One of my favorite waterfalls is Denton Branch Falls and it’s at the end of Charlie’s Creek Road OR at the end of Tallulah River Road depending on which direction you come from. Either way you get a secluded waterfall and some decent wheeling!

Our parent company is in Japan and they’ve installed an automated blow molding machine over there. Now they’re getting ready to ship the whole thing here and I have to go put my eyes on it while it’s running.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MLML said:

Now with 2” lift, 16x8 ProComps and Falken Wild Peak 255/70/r16s.

Skid plates and bumpers next.

00e756a6881159749aaf98d1aab57360.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What hitch mount rack is what? Oneup?

On 2/12/2019 at 2:14 PM, DirtyRhino said:

First clean-up in probably 6 months from my last trail ride d77cf14565ef0c62e58bb3f5e8080b9e.jpgf4938eb170ba96b1d3ca25d179a353d2.jpg58451520f0408862637b19a2f230ff7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that's pretty remarkable! Must be an area with mild winters LOL. Here in Ohio, that beauty would NOT stand!

• Like 2