Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

ktJEsTd.jpg

fLSoMv3.jpg
This was way to cool to NOT share. Definitely my favorite Nissan, and the best looking of the few that frequent my area. Wasn't expecting to find it parked at Home Depot though 
When it comes to super cars that beast is sweeet! My all time favorite 04 Ford GT. I seen the new Ranger I think on a car hauler and also seen a weird looking BMW 2 seater. Maybe BMW'S super car.

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

8 minutes ago, Mrelcocko said:

When it comes to super cars that beast is sweeet! My all time favorite 04 Ford GT. I seen the new Ranger I think on a car hauler and also seen a weird looking BMW 2 seater. Maybe BMW'S super car.

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

I have seen an i8 hybrid "supercar" downtown. But I'd take the GT-R over just about anything in or above its price range

• Like 2

I have seen an i8 hybrid "supercar" downtown. But I'd take the GT-R over just about anything in or above its price range
I remember seeing the crazy blue trim distinguishing it from the norm. I guess I'm bias to GT because I rode in one. There's no doubt the GT-R is one bad mama jama.

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

d1925e099e4218d5b6cb732853cb95b9.jpg

Went up to the slopes for some skiing, and without knowing it, I just happened to park two spots away from another R50. The Pathy nearest the camera (left) is the one I saw, the far one (right) is my old girl. Such a rare thing to see, and even more so to park right near one. Not many old Pathfinders here in northeast Ohio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went up to the slopes for some skiing, and without knowing it, I just happened to park two spots away from another R50. The Pathy nearest the camera (left) is the one I saw, the far one (right) is my old girl. Such a rare thing to see, and even more so to park right near one. Not many old Pathfinders here in northeast Ohio!

Also, does anybody know where I can get that rear trunk spoiler? It looks kinda sick!

3 minutes ago, joshualaw205 said:

Also, does anybody know where I can get that rear trunk spoiler? It looks kinda sick!

Your best bet is a pull apart yard.  You'll need the rear glass hinges and of course the spoiler itself.

Your best bet is a pull apart yard.  You'll need the rear glass hinges and of course the spoiler itself.

Thanks! Will I need additional hinges? I already have trunk hinges and glass hatch hinges.

1 minute ago, joshualaw205 said:

84ea0dd0776b0d76285f8d93c7aa4763.jpg

Went out for some fun in the snow. The ol’ Pathy tackled 2 1/3 (give or take) feet of heavy snow. Got home with some nice new rims! LOL

Yeah, the midwest has been crazy lately!  I live in west Michigan and haven't left my house since Monday haha.  Soooooooooo much snow!

• Like 1

Just now, joshualaw205 said:

Thanks! Will I need additional hinges? I already have trunk hinges and glass hatch hinges.

(At least on my QX4) the spoiler is mounted to the hinges; the hinges for models with the spoiler have a protrusion that holds the spoiler away from the body slightly.

• Like 1

(At least on my QX4) the spoiler is mounted to the hinges; the hinges for models with the spoiler have a protrusion that holds the spoiler away from the body slightly.

Noted. Thanks for everything, and stay warm! Lol, at least it’s getting a bit better.

Such a rare thing to see, and even more so to park right near one. Not many old Pathfinders here in northeast Ohio!

The salt on the North Coast there really eats trucks up. In the NW I see a handful every day.

As for the rear window deflector-there are 2 variations. That one looks like mine (‘02 LE) where the rear glass hatch is also the deflector mounting point. Another earlier version (possibly as late as ‘01) uses a deflector mount that is separate from the glass hinge. I think the glass hinge location is a constant & the deflector mounting point varies (slightly wider mounting point on the separate unit). One thing to consider is if you plan a full length rack. I’m putting the Rola V-Tech on mine & the deflector is then both functionally pretty useless plus it gets in the way reaching the rear of the rack, needing the rack farther forward to accommodate the deflector when the hatch is up & getting in the way of rack mounted, rear facing lights.

• Like 1

This was way to cool to NOT share. Definitely my favorite Nissan, and the best looking of the few that frequent my area.

I love what sleepers those cars are. Most people think it’s a Mustang or something, not a Supercar. Also, having ridden in the backseat while my brother test drove one, while a little plasticy, you totally can put people back there for around town-4 seater supercar, awesome. Finally, while likely more finicky than your average Nissan, still probably more reliable than probably every other supercar out there. Also a car I like in burnt orange & carbon fiber and I never thought I’d like burnt orange!
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, RainGoat said:

I love what sleepers those cars are. Most people think it’s a Mustang or something, not a Supercar. Also, having ridden in the backseat while my brother test drove one, while a little plasticy, you totally can put people back there for around town-4 seater supercar, awesome. Finally, while likely more finicky than your average Nissan, still probably more reliable than probably every other supercar out there. Also a car I like in burnt orange & carbon fiber and I never thought I’d like burnt orange!

Totally agree, to me its a very original design and there's not much else like it. For what it can do, its price is tought to beat too.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dieselrano said:

329caac530561f6fbb359cb94cd12b3d.jpg

Finally got some new rims and tyres on, makes it look way more aggressive

Cool! Mud Terrains? What size did you go with? Also looks like now you’d have great access to manual hubs if you wanted to run them

Edited by PathyDude17

On 1/21/2019 at 2:08 PM, PathyDude17 said:

zveyOa.jpg

z3rIGG.jpg

XFUWOj.jpg

New wheels and tires. Really happy with how it turned out. 32x11.5r15 Falken Wildpeaks on DX4 Gear wheels (15x8 -19mm)

That looks great. What lift do you have? I just got my 32" Wildpeaks mounted on wheels last week. Dying to get my lift installed so I'm flipping through pics of other peoples

Edited by Mhand52