Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Alot of fun.[mention=37543]TowndawgR50[/mention] did all the real work, I catered & learned while [mention=32880]ferrariowner123[/mention] advised & supplied tools. Boy, that picture sure makes it look nicer outside than the dreary, wet, PNW day that it was. Thanks for hosting & all your help[mention=37543]TowndawgR50[/mention]. Ha, ha, doesn’t my truck look tiny next to TowndawgR50’s. His lady said it looked like his truck’s baby!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

How many R50s is too many? Dad's, Girlfriend's and mine... Haha
I need to put my running boards back on soon too.

IMG_20181209_161352_zpsgrcwby5w.jpg

Edited by jtchal
Removed comment about photobucket watermark.
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, jtchal said:

How many R50s is too many? Dad's, Girlfriend's and mine... Haha
I need to put my running boards back on soon too.

On another note, since when does photobucket have this crappy stamp on their photos??

IMG_20181209_161352_zpsgrcwby5w.jpg

I don't see a PhotoBucket stamp on my end, interesting.  I assume it's a giant watermark that spans the whole picture?

I think some rock sliders would look way cooler than steps.  :jig:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mjotrainbrain said:

I don't see a PhotoBucket stamp on my end, interesting.  I assume it's a giant watermark that spans the whole picture?

I think some rock sliders would look way cooler than steps.  :jig:

It was in the bottom left hand corner on the asphalt when I was typing up my post but has somehow disappeared...

I would love to get some rock sliders on there, the steps do look a little bulky.

Need to see what has been done on here to get some inspiration as there are no off-the-shelf products in NZ...

• Like 1

I would love to get some rock sliders on there, the steps do look a little bulky.
Need to see what has been done on here to get some inspiration as there are no off-the-shelf products in NZ...

We only have one option here & it’s mounting system isn’t that great. I own them but I’m waiting on hawairish as he is working on a better mount system due to his dissatisfaction with his own. Oh yeah & they’re expensive!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...