Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Super nice Q!! Those wheels look great too! Kind of similar to the TRD 4runner alloys.

Thanks. Shes been in the family past down since 1997. Going to post my specs as i sometimes found it sometimes difficult to find information during my build.

Front struts - Rancho 5000 from 2004 model (i wanted gas charged and this was only available in the 2004 model form rancho)

Rear shocks - 2017 Ram 1500 ( i had to enlarge the medal bushing to fit over the shock stud, and drill the bottom hangers out for larger bolts)

275/65/R17 BFG TA KO2 tires (used off Jeep Wrangler JKs)

+18 Offset 17" wheels

1.25" quarter spacers all around

Front bumper trimming

SFCreation 2" spacer lift, only used the 1" spacers for the rear.

I really only get shock top-out when i go from reverse to drive. Seems odd.

Junkyard dogs

VtxkiLOh.jpg

From left to right:

@nottrailrated

@mjotrainbrain

@another_jeep

This pic doesn't seem to show up on my phone. Can anybody else not see it? Really sick of trying to find a way to get pics on the forum. Imgur seemed like such a good option. Could have just been the Wendy's wifi I was using though, no idea.

• Like 1

Spent some time with Ferrariowner123 today doing a side by side comparison for fitting the factory offset license plate frame. Its doable but not a direct fit. Contours are different.

y54mkqx.jpg

• Like 7

Looks good, the switches match well!

You wouldn't believe all the switches I have brother I have so many I don't even know what I have anymore that's how many I have. Suzuki switches work really really well and they're easy to wire up and they're all so easy to change the lights on the inside of the switches to LEDs. If I'm not mistaken it's the Suzukis in the early 2000 models that that switch come out of and fits decent enough in the R50s.

Sent from my SM-S737TL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Spent some time with Ferrariowner123 today doing a side by side comparison for fitting the factory offset license plate frame. Its doable but not a direct fit. Contours are different.

y54mkqx.jpg

Tell me the difference between these two trucks. My tailgate is the same as the one on the left. I have a remote tag holder, will it fit on this gate?