Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Finally got my hitch on painted I think it looks pretty good7cb59b38633f279a714d611000e5353a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Washed,waxed and done some undercoating painting.102f7a219ca44f7e0c9a167a1aa77fd4.jpgb8615f35c6b6cff448484ea2f2b96efa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's some amazing wheeling terrain Cornpone! Wish I had rocks like that anywhere near me.

Yeah it's amazing out there. I saw plates from Alberta B.C. And Connecticut and many more,. Colorado was the most out of state plate though. Hope you get to some day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

df2afbe4dd3dc58b0c5e7fdb3b24d727.jpg

I was out in Moab too. Didn't do a whole lot of wheeling unfortunately

But it got you there and you had fun. That's what it's all about.

Where is that pic

What were you doing?

But it got you there and you had fun. That's what it's all about.

Where is that pic

What were you doing?

Oh ya it was a blast. Definitely proud of the pathfinder for getting there and back.

The pics from Shafers trail. It's a pretty rough back road from Moab to island in the sky.(I say rough but I saw a sedan on it) Lots of awesome views of the Colorado river better than the highway in my opinion.

20170305_131433_zps7ipawenp.jpg

20170401_101026_zpsjq9dldod.jpg

20170401_122849_zpsxmafrasg.jpg

20170401_123550_zpslfamplji.jpg

Went out kayaking and got some got shots of the pathy. Pretty rough roads... But i never needed to get out of 2wd

Edited by Remus92
  • Like 3

20170305_131433_zps7ipawenp.jpg

Went out kayaking and got some got shots of the pathy. Pretty rough roads... But i never needed to get out of 2wd

Looking good mate, have you done much in terms of modifications except for removing the running boards?

No. Stock suspension. I actually need to replace shocks and struts... The struts are worn out... And if it ever had the running boards they were gone by the time i got my hands on it.

It does have 31 inch tires. I'm amazed at the clearance i have in stock form. I have a little extra room on the departure angle. A previous owner had the resonator removed... The tail pipe is tucked up in there pretty close to the body.