Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Damn dude! thats a lot deeper than the last time I was there. It was right after a bunch of rain so the whole place was green and I thought the pond was unseasonably high too. Lookin good!

Damn dude! thats a lot deeper than the last time I was there. It was right after a bunch of rain so the whole place was green and I thought the pond was unseasonably high too. Lookin good!

thanks man! i think it was a lil deeper than that but since we've been going in and out the water slowly get pushed out. lol

• Like 1

Tahuya Run. Sadly all the action shots of me were not the best.

This got deep fast. We attempted a depth check prior to entry but didnt have sticks long enough to check the middle section. Damn buggies with 40"+ tires tore this place up and make it really difficult in some areas...

awjtZcr.jpg

l4Yy9yy.jpg

7kFrvP0.jpg

p9Ds3KY.jpg

• Like 4

Tahuya Run. Sadly all the action shots of me were not the best.

This got deep fast. We attempted a depth check prior to entry but didnt have sticks long enough to check the middle section. Damn buggies with 40"+ tires tore this place up and make it really difficult in some areas...

awjtZcr.jpg

l4Yy9yy.jpg

7kFrvP0.jpg

p9Ds3KY.jpg

always looking good bro!

17499313_1253733101343030_69059950779299

we were supposed to go south cow this weekend but weather didnt permits and they have to close it down. we ended up going to knoxville recreation area instead. camp out there and run the trails. it was nice and moderate

• Like 2

17554299_10212559645451847_1628597346007

Love this shot.

Never got a chance to hit up Knoxville but you'll love Cow Mountain. It looks like similar terrain but less narrow on the trails. Roof mount lighting new? Looks rad. Rally style.

• Like 1