Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Went on a kick-off run for two local Nissan groups to a trail called Hackberry Creek. Three of us opted for a more-difficult trail, and it was great. Skids, sliders, and lockers were a must. Heavy overnight rains turned much of the trail into waterways, and near-freezing temps and wind kept things interesting. Definitely bent at least one trailing arm, the front skid is a little more bowl-like, and the rear bumper is probably beyond repair. All the reason for a proper bumper, right??

IMG_4819.jpg

IMG_4831.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

Edited by hawairish
  • Like 7

Went on a kick-off run for two local Nissan groups to a trail called Hackberry Creek. Three of us opted for a more-difficult trail, and it was great. Skids, sliders, and lockers were a must. Heavy overnight rains turned much of the trail into waterways, and near-freezing temps and wind kept things interesting. Definitely bent at least one trailing arm, the front skid is a little more bowl-like, and the rear bumper is probably beyond repair. All the reason for a proper bumper, right??

IMG_4819.jpg

IMG_4831.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

One word.. cojones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One word.. cojones

Lol. Cojones mas grandes.

I really wish we had a video or better pics of the final obstacle. That was something awesome. Basically about 150' of 1.5'-2' boulder steps. I ended up getting hung up a couple times when the slick rock shifted the truck, but eventually wormed up it. It did a number on my front skid plate...

IMG_4836.jpg

Already got plans for a new one.

Here's the video of the obstacle just ahead of where the Xterra and I are waiting in that first pic:

I was with 2nd Gen Frontier CC and Xterra Pro-4X trucks, so they only had rear lockers. They struggled a bit over the 2nd boulder...what you can't see was a deep sandy spot that was just robbing traction for both front and rear tires. What I lacked in ground clearance, I made up on traction, but it's time for more lift.

Edited by hawairish
  • Like 5

What do you mean by ID it? What exactly are you trying to figure out about it?

I'm trying to ID the style/model. I need to find what type of roof bars will go on the existing track I made this thread with pics to find out http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/42893-what-type-of-roof-bars/

I think its a chilkoot edition 99" 5 speed manual everything windows locks ect