Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Johann,

What do you have in your headliner? Led response lights? Also, which LED bar do you have in your lower bumper

yes those are red and blue emergency lights, they strobe in 3 patterns. and also a 22" rigid industries light bar

• Like 1

Some pictures of my Rausch Creek Run on Saturday. Blew a bead...first time for that. Supersliders are now a must with the trails that I'm running. Every time out i'm putting more dents into my rockers, it is only a matter of time before I won't be able to open a door without sliders....

This pathfinder can handle blue trails with the jeeps, you just have to pick your lines a bit more carefully and occasionally do some rock stacking.

2whgsqc.jpg

i2m3a0.jpg

65tzsz.jpg

huq3pt.jpg

Edited by NovaPath
  • Like 5

What's the set up on this rig ?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

AC 2" coils + AC 1" front spacer , Bilstein 5100 shocks , KYB GR2 struts , 32x11.5x15 Cooper STT's on Pro Comp 15x8 steel wheels with 3.75" backspacing . Upper and lower rear control arm bushings were shot and replaced with poly bushings , didn't do anything for ride height but did wonders for the handling .

• Like 1

I feel you novapath, we need protection from rocks on these rigs. You running skids?

Fleurys front aluminum one, 4x4 parts center, and oem transfer case skid from a wd21. Underside mechanicals are pretty well guarded, although I did manage to tweak the exhaust so it is hitting on the hitch. Really need sliders next..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 2000 SE Ltd 2WD - Bought her with 152K, she was my daily for about a year, then she became dog and home depot mobile. Just hit 182K. Been giving her some goodies over the last few months. Don't mind the swirls or dirtiness. It rains every other day down here lately. Slowly building a camping rig...as time and the wallet permit.

00_path_blackwheels_rack_left.jpg
00_path_blackwheels_rack_right_angle.jpg
  • Like 4