New to wheeling on my own.

Firstgenpathy

Any Oregonians out there know any good places to go wheeling, I know in the winter we can just about go anywhere and play in the snow but what about fall? On a second note would anyone be interested in setting up a monthly or every couple month get together.

I'm in central Oregon. Where are you at? I know some areas down near Klamath. Don't know much around here yet. I might know of a couple in the bend area. Have not wheeled much up here.

I'd be up for some get get togethers but nothing crazy. Don't want to kill my rig.

I'm in Albany, I'm not for anything too crazy either just something for a little fun, generally I hear about Mary's peak, snow peak, shotgun ck, and McDowell ck. All this side of the mountains. I think I might convince the wife to go to Mary's peak, west of philomath.

I am in process of relocating to the Medford area. In fact My pathfinder is already there. anybody around the medford area that knows of some wheeling places let me know.

I don't know where there is any place to wheel around here. I don't want to go off in a strange new place on my own and get lost