San Diego noob.

ASPHALT.COWBOY

This is my second attempt to try to post pics.

Not having any luck even with photobucket.

Anyways, thought I would stop in to say hey and introduce my self.

Looking forward to lifting my "Pathy" to run 31's or 33's.

Its a daily driver that will be used for camping, fishing, and target shooting in the mountains.

Hope to soak up all the good info here and meet some locals for trips and adventures.

Once I figure out all the little buttons on the site, I'll post some pics of the progress.

See you all outdoors!

-AC

While in Photobucket (with the photo open you want to post), hit the "tools" icon (the one that looks like a gear in the upper RH corner) then hit the "Share Links" option. This will open other options, the bottom one is the IMG file, click it and it will copy it to your clipboard. Without closing PB open your post and paste IMG file into your text. Its that easy!!

Hey Cowboy, are you using the "paste" option from the menu bar? It's right ----------------^^ there. Click that and it opens a window, then you paste your link into that window and hit enter. You don't need to lift to run 31s, unless you have a base 2 wd model, and even then I'm not even sure a lift is needed.

I have tried everything on my laptop. I think it has a virus because the mouse pointer is 2 arrows stacked on each other. Also when i go into Google Earth, cities are double named. Example; I was bored so I tried to get a satalite view of the rubicon trail in Utah. The map showed "Moab Moab, UT."

Anyways I appreciate the feed back. This reply is from my phone..

And for the lift and 31"s, yeah I hear ya! Might wait on the lift but I do need some tires soon.

• 2 weeks later...