new member lookin for advise

chill7696

the iron man lift is a taller/stiffer coil, however not sure where you're going to find them, as there North American distribution seems to be in limbo right now. If you do find them I highly recommend them, the ride is great. though you will want to use a 1 to 2 inch strut spacer to level out the truck, the front springs only lift about 35mm while the rear lifts a little more than 50mm(designed to aid in handling heavy loads)

2inch longer than stock rear shocks will be necessary as well.

As for struts KYB seems to be the standard, Rancho used to make some not sure if they still do. Old Man Emu would be my choice next time.

Ultimate Suspension Systems out of Australia might be a choice as well.

the iron man lift is a taller/stiffer coil, however not sure where you're going to find them, as there North American distribution seems to be in limbo right now. If you do find them I highly recommend them, the ride is great. though you will want to use a 1 to 2 inch strut spacer to level out the truck, the front springs only lift about 35mm while the rear lifts a little more than 50mm(designed to aid in handling heavy loads)

2inch longer than stock rear shocks will be necessary as well.

As for struts KYB seems to be the standard, Rancho used to make some not sure if they still do. Old Man Emu would be my choice next time.

Ultimate Suspension Systems out of Australia might be a choice as well.

Hi Bushnut,

I have question regarding the spacer, in front is 35mm and when is settled is like 1" and the back is 1.5" settled?

in that I can put in front 1.5" spacer and the back 2" when the ironman are settled I may right?

thank you for your inputs provided.

shouldn't be a problem....I'm going to be installing another 1 inch spacer (4x4desingns) on top of the one I have (nx4)up front to level things out as the front Iron Man springs have settled more than the rear. I'll post pics when I'm done...though it might not be for a while yet.