Any Vancouverites on here?

HaggardRob

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sooo..... What are some of your favorite places to offroad near vancouver? I've been up to Ashlu mine a couple times now. It's a pretty fun drive and it's rad exploring what's left of the old buildings. I've been wanting to check out the Mt. Sheer townsite behind Britania, but I'm not sure of the legality of that...

Also, if anyone is selling any wd-21 parts, I'm looking for heated seats, bush bar, lego wheels or any other aftermarket wheels that will fit 31x10.5 tires, and the foglights that go in the bumper.

Hey HaggardRob

I live out in the Fraser Valley. Don't have my pathy on the go right now. Just finishing some fabrications/Repairs. I haven't been where your thinking. Sound interesting though. Love checking out old building/ghost towns. I most dig up dirt around Hope, Chilliwack, Mission, Maple Ridge.

Happy New Year !!!!

• Like 1

I just bought the SFD off a fellow member. Be a bit before it goes in though. Still need all the other stuff.

Currently, I'm installing Fluery's coil spacers for 2.5" of lift.

I have done a 6" lift.

Big job.

Big issues

Now looking for Big tires. lol

All joking aside. Its a big project. Would do a complete solid axle replacement if I had to do it all again.

Edited by Abbypathy

Oh really,

Im waiting for my front springs to show up from ARB I got the OME HD. My front struts are KyB, Rear shocks are Bilstein 4000 Series. Rear springs BDS Wj 4" lift springs.

I'm ordering my SFD sometime next week or late February.

I got a spare front diff off an 01 Xterra which I'm putting in the Lokka auto lockers, with Warn manual hubs.

Rear I'm going ARB air locker with the ARB compressor.

Then re-gear, hopefully I can get some Mickeys around 34x11.5

Afterwards custom skid plates front bumper with winch, rear bumper with tire carrier.

Oh really,

Im waiting for my front springs to show up from ARB I got the OME HD. My front struts are KyB, Rear shocks are Bilstein 4000 Series. Rear springs BDS Wj 4" lift springs.

I'm ordering my SFD sometime next week or late February.

I got a spare front diff off an 01 Xterra which I'm putting in the Lokka auto lockers, with Warn manual hubs.

Rear I'm going ARB air locker with the ARB compressor.

Then re-gear, hopefully I can get some Mickeys around 34x11.5

Afterwards custom skid plates front bumper with winch, rear bumper with tire carrier.

Glad to hear your going with the different differentials. I think its a must. Be careful though. Braking performance maybe affected.

Sounds like your on the right plan

Anyone interested in 4 BFG MT KM1with matching spare in 33x10.5? Rims have 3.75 bs. Spare is on a stock rim.

Same ones that are in my avatar.

Highly interested. Doubt if my banker is though. Just for curiosity what price and what's the tread wear?

Anyone interested in doing a get together/day trip?

Yes! Id like to meet some other pathfinder owners and shoot the @!*% or go on a offroad adventure.

Does anyone have 1 lego wheel kicking around? I'd like to have a matching spare. Even better if it has a 31' BFG a/t

Oh snap, I just found this thread. I'm from Vancouver and picked up a beat up 95 SE about 6 months ago. I've been slowly acquiring parts and fixing all the things so I can trust it. Anyone know the best place around here to get gear oil for Manual Transmission/Diffs/Transfer ? Everything seems to be 12 at bucks /liter at Canadian Tire which seems high!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys, I'm in the Langley area, and would be interested in heading out. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Also, been thinking on the SFD, but the amount of work and lack of skills with a wrench have discouraged me.

- 2003, OME HD lift, 265-75-16

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...