CDN_S4 build thread

CDN_S4

I was confused what you meant by that, thorpe until I looked at my pathfinder and CDN_24's picture. You MIGHT be able to but I think you will need to pop the entire plastic assembly out to see for yourself to make sure nothing gets in the way of the wires. I guess you could do a basic small zapstraps on the top of the inside of the casing to fix that problem. Might be a feasible swap.

I will have to look at that because I am still trying to figure out where to put my CB radio and do not want to take out the single box (i have the single din deck) where I keep my rounds and whatever I need on hand right away.

By the way CDN_24, is that a garmin etrex on your automatic shifter? If so, nice choice. I got one and love it but where did you get the band for it? would love to have something like that for my treks.

Nissan_Boston, for the cobra microphone, you can get away with a velcro strap that sticks to the trim if you don't want to drill any holes through it. I wouldn't use screws personally just in case if I ripped the microphone off with pieces of the trims haha...

So i cheacked and if you un wrap the wires i think theres enough wire to get them there and theres nothing there that will catch/cut/pinch the wires

Sure does! Guy bought it on eBay for 130, years ago, never installed it, sold the car and wanted it off his shelf.

Here it is in action

566f84173ed7bbeb1280ed17cf7fc8b9.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

...yet. Never hurts to be prepared for the unknown. Just wait, I've got a few goodies up my sleeve that will be added once I'm done with the maintenance/repair phase and can get going on the "build". Trust me, they'll be good for a chuckle if nothing else. :)

I'm telling my wife I'm building a vehicle for the apocalypse, and as we all know, that's when the zombies come ...

b485a6cd4d27e1c80c73b35aca66c7f0.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

• Like 1

Funny things go trough my head when I imagine that thing in action LOL... Especially when firing on the move LMAO...going forward one minute, then BOOM...back to where you were a minute ago

Sent from Tapatalk

Received some goodies today. In the install process right now. For the fun of it I just turned my wheel inside out to see what a wide offset deep dish wheel would look and oh boy...wish I could mount them like this lol

b3d0a4c7b1f5925fe8e6179a2adfd30b.jpg

Said goodies

b81c1ae3fd9a710581045e2e7b3c7046.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Are those Billies for a 2" lift? If so, would you mind passing the part number along? I'm possibly going up 2" an really like Bilstiens, just can't find the part number and ac seems a bit pricey on them.

Yes these shocks and struts are made for a 2" lift. I have fleurys spacers instead of the coils, but essentially same result. I got them from AC so whatever they say fits the R50. I'd have to look it up though if it says it somewhere.

Sent from Tapatalk

Again

ef5d1662f74acdb3e38461b7c403825b.jpg

One side done...

d4666d0a68194051f80fcc68c3d89ed4.jpg7c3088132fc01d2dc9d542c5b359e4f8.jpg

Seems to sit much higher now. My old strut was completely shot. No movement at all. I have some serious tow now with this...hope the original control arms are long enough to allow for a proper alignment

Sent from Tapatalk

This can't be good?! Passenger side. Strut came our real easy cuz this thing came apart. Didn't do that on the other side. What is this anyways? CV joint?

071e3199727d53fc35b48e4ca4befc35.jpg

5cedd462d0f59282f2c2380cdeb38418.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk