Death Wobble at Cruise

Manik

Mine still shakes after messing with everything. It's fairly irritating to watch and everyone who rides in it points it out and thinks its going to fly off.

yea its very frustrating... I've replaced every rubber part in the suspension with very nice components... I might swap to my old wheels and tires to see if it still does it...

Nope, I had that on my 95 when I purchased it 10+ years ago. Corrected it soon thereafter. My diesel truck does it, but, that's something on it that can't be corrected and I've come to terms with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a tan Pathfinder yesterday on the highway that Hasbrouck the death wobble pretty bad. After it would hit the brakes then gas again would shake all over. We both got off on the same exit. Tried to tell him what it was and what to do. No habla English is all I got.

Sent from my Moto X

Pan arm isn't the issue, check the lower links on the rear end. They're called trailing arms and are forward of the coil springs.

Redneck, GEARHEAD, fabricator, are just a few of my "specialties"....

Bubba says it all!!

There are 2 per arm, I replaced the 4 lower link bushings and the issue was gone. There are a total of 8, 4 upper and 4 lower, plus the 2 in the panhard bar, so 10 in all, but usually the lower links are gone before the others 'cause they get abused more.

Bubba says it all!!

That looks like a good deal on the links. I paid more than that for mine, but, their from whiteline racing. I found them on amazon.

Bubba says it all!!

Yea its on my to do list for the next time the truck is getting some TLC.... may throw in an air locker front / rear to boot so its more than capable off road! cant be slipping tires and getting all embarrassed on the trail! haha