how to remove door panels?

Rayy

Hi

I have blown one of the front speakers, so i need to remove the door panel, so i'm wondering if someone can explaine how to do it?(im thinking of how to get off the clips)

im serious affraied to rip appart the door panel, so if anybody have som good trix how to do it, that would be much appreciated! :)

From memory so I may be forgetting something. This is also for manual windows since that is what I have, Remove the bolts holding the armrest on, pop the trim piece off the inside door latch handle, Remove the screw inside the latch handle well area, Pop the Clip off the window crank(if Electric Im sure the switch panel comes out and disconnect the plugs and remove possible bolt there also) Then get a Trim removal device (looks like a giant 2 prong fork) and work your way around the perimeter popping the little red/orange clips out

Rayy,

SilverPath is spot on . I have just removed my driver's side doorpanel this weekend as the guy who tinted my windows somehow left a coin between the doorpanel skins and the noise drove me crazy driving it home. Only thing to add is that if you dont have a "prong" then after removing the screws in the trim in the door handle and removing the window winding mechanism, start at the bottom and very firmly pull on the door panel and it will start to pop out. Being firm means the plastic rivets will "POP" out as opposed to tearing the door panel if you do it too slowly. Work your way upwards from one side to the other until it is free and then it lifts up and away from the window frame. Make sure the plastic rivets are aligned when putting back as there is about 1/2cm of space side to side in their locating holes.