introduction

carljr

Welcome Bud! :beer:

Come on in and have a look around, I'm you'll find something of help/interest. Don't mind the animals though, most of them don't bite, just don't feed them... :lol:

B

hey Carl! welcome to the forum.. I just joined myself and have found a ton of useful information regarding my pathfinder, I hope you learn what you need to know to properly take care of your truck :)

Hey man! Btw, LOVE the burgers..you do some great work over there...Don't be shy man, it's cool here. I promise you're not gonna get flamed out for saying the wrong thing or being factually incorrect or whatever, no Haters here so don't sweat it. I say stupid crap all the time and most just laugh and shake their head, you know in a good way.

thanks everyone for the warm welcome,,,i am in the process of altering my pathfinder and into building these custom heavy duty bumpers too,,, i fell in love with this pathfinder when i was able to buy it for $700 from a customer that could not get it to run and no other repair shop could either....i bought it and fixed it the same day and have loved it since...this is an awesome forum with amazing experience and great information that i have enjoyed greatly!!! i have been trying to upload photos of my pathfinder too but have not been able ,,,keep getting messages saying too large etc... haha...i will get it figured out i hope,,, i want to post the process of this pathfinders metamorphosis...i have posted a few photos on you tube on two of the bumpers that i have made ,,,but need to update it....here is the link if interested,,,, youtu.be/zzR4sByGWCK

Carl :D