I'm Brett

Brkillpack

I just bought my first Pathfinder, 1993 XE-V6. Ill just let the pictures do the talking for me. I have since fixed the little fender bender it had and also got a new blinker assembly.

rusx67M.jpgiZA9jqh.jpgDSdE1I6.jpg

• Like 1

:welcome:

Looks nice and the interior is in a really good condition.

5 speed manual.... you have a center console that I though it didn't exist on the later WD21's Pathfinder's (petrol engine), never seen one like that other than a Terrano (Diesel engine) like mine.

Love the pocket under the radio, would love to have that.

Hey there! Welcome to the forums... I knew that truck looked super familiar! Great looking one you have :). Very similar to mine...

Hey there! Welcome to the forums... I knew that truck looked super familiar! Great looking one you have :). Very similar to mine...

I saw yours, looks spectacular on the outside compared to mine.

Welcome Brett, and congrats on the 'new' Pathy!

My first one was a manual and I miss it, but the wife is clueless when it comes to clutches, sooo... :shrug:

How many miles on it? How does it run?

B

Welcome Brett, and congrats on the 'new' Pathy!

My first one was a manual and I miss it, but the wife is clueless when it comes to clutches, sooo... :shrug:

How many miles on it? How does it run?

B

I bought it with a little over 175k, its got 176 now. For its age and the mileage it couldn't be running any better! Very satisfied.

I bought it with a little over 175k, its got 176 now. For its age and the mileage it couldn't be running any better! Very satisfied.

I bet it's running great :) I have 216k on mine and it's running so great for its age. Once you get a new bumper for yours it'll look great and you'll feel a lot better about it, that along with the interior it'll be tip top!

Welcome to the forum !

If you are looking for an economic and scalable solution for a rear lift or level your truck, come and visit http://4x4design.com/Pathfinder_R50_96-04.php (near the bottom of the page)

* we also make custom stickers * http://4x4design.com/Stickers_Decals.html - Just ask for quote !

Cheers.

Steve.