Idle problems

88 pathy 2 door v6 throttle body,

Rebuilt the throttle body, got a new injector, put it back together. She runs and won't idle cold or warm.. Replaced all the dry rotted vaccum line,

Right now I'm having to do the brakes.

The background on the pathy:

It was my fathers and it needed new tires and shocks so instead of spending the money on it he let it sit. Till I got bored one day and decided to make her ride again. So far we have had to get new slave cylinder, master cylinder, vaccum lines, gas tank and fuel pump, oil change and soon brakes

Any tips, tricks?

Also the brake light stays on for some reason.

The air cleaner is on and sealed perfectly tight, correct? The TBIs won't run or idle worth a damn without it.

Brake light on the dash or the tail lights?

My brake and ABS lights came on when my brake system ran out of fluid. If it's just the one light, then yeah, probably the switch on the e-brake needs adjustment.

Sounds like the TBI is fairly particular about its intake. I'd put a wing nut on the cleaner (or a bit of hose and a clamp, it worked on my friend's van LOL) and stick that hose back on and see if it clears anything up.

My brake light was staying on for a while, until I bumped the bizzare "interlock" button on the dash...then the brake light on the dash went out. So, yeah, that was weird, but you might see if that's it.

Today I put new wheel cylinders in and new calipers on and the light went out. Something was just pestering it I suppose, another question, brake related

After we got done bleeding the brakes we went for a spin around the yard, pedal brake pedal froze up and hit the floor, took off the vacuum line off the booster and it became free, I suppose this means I need a new booster?

She started to idle today after we took apart the throttle body because one injector isn't working. After having replaced the other one so we tried to use the old one again and it doesn't work. So both injectors went out and are giving me troubles, could the one not working cause a bad idle rpm? (Sounds like it's turning 5,000 rpm with the pesky exhaust leak)

My brake light would irritate me and come on sometimes. Just the brake light itself like its warning you of low liquid or the e brake handle is up. I cleaned off the little button switch under the e brake but that didnt help. Turns out a bit of the brake fluid leaked out and got on the sensor connector under the reservoir. Took some electrical contact cleaner to it and the light has gone away for good.