THE MRJIM PATHFINDER HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM SNOHOMISH, WA

MrJim

Apparently it has been found in a side yard of some questionable home, and then left there.

Not sure on the details, but he moved on a bought another?

The Mr Jim man doesn't come around here anymore, but Farsebook has details.

NPORA had pooled together and resurrected the Mr Jim Pathfinder and gifted it back to Mr Jim the person. That was a success!

It, and the principle, continues to live on here on this website.

B

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Apparently it has been found in a side yard of some questionable home, and then left there.

Not sure on the details, but he moved on a bought another?

The Mr Jim man doesn't come around here anymore, but Farsebook has details.

NPORA had pooled together and resurrected the Mr Jim Pathfinder and gifted it back to Mr Jim the person. That was a success!

It, and the principle, continues to live on here on this website.

B

That is really rad and a testament to this community

That's cool to read that it was found! About 10 years ago, I had my built up 1986 4Runner stolen from outside my apartment in Denver. Unfortunately, I never saw it again. I even knew who stole it but had no proof and the police where not interested.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hi all,

I just wanted to give you an update on things. One of our own NPORA members Steve Quigley spotted what was left of my 94 MrJim Pathfinder 2 years after stolen sitting in a meth head's house in field beside the house. I have never seen a vehicle so stripped. The cops didn't charge him with anything, because he was already in jail for assaulting a woman by hitting her in the head with a hammer. Just injustice in this world. After sitting in my garage for a year, I finally signed it over to Steve this past week and I took it to him on a tow dolly this past Monday. It was a year and a day coincidentally after it was found. It still has Billstein shocks all around, body panels, body lift, calmini torsion bars, taillights, etc.that he can use in his own Pathy. I know he wants to create some Jeep style cut down doors for the trails.

There are pics on the NPORA Facebook page if you want to see. The 88 Pathfinder I bought 6 months before recovering the 94, is doing very well and it it looking great still. I haven't been on the trails as often as I'd like this past year. Too many other projects. I bought a beautiful 1978 4x4 black Ford Highboy F-250 that has kept me really busy since I got it. Overall it was in great shape, but my goal is to restore it to perfection. It has Flowmaster 3" dual exhaust, Big block 460 cu in, Edelbrock intake, Holley double pumper 750 carb, and a full race cam. I have no words to describe the beautiful loping rumble this bad boy makes when you fire it up. Love it!

• Like 2

Damn tweakers. At least the parts are going to use--and at least you got some closure on it.

That 460 sounds like a hell of a thing. A friend of mine has one in a project (making a flatbed truck out of an RV) and even bone stock, that thing sounds good. I can only imagine how it would sound with a cam in it!

Hi all,

I just wanted to give you an update on things. One of our own NPORA members Steve Quigley spotted what was left of my 94 MrJim Pathfinder 2 years after stolen sitting in a meth head's house in field beside the house. I have never seen a vehicle so stripped. The cops didn't charge him with anything, because he was already in jail for assaulting a woman by hitting her in the head with a hammer. Just injustice in this world. After sitting in my garage for a year, I finally signed it over to Steve this past week and I took it to him on a tow dolly this past Monday. It was a year and a day coincidentally after it was found. It still has Billstein shocks all around, body panels, body lift, calmini torsion bars, taillights, etc.that he can use in his own Pathy. I know he wants to create some Jeep style cut down doors for the trails.

There are pics on the NPORA Facebook page if you want to see. The 88 Pathfinder I bought 6 months before recovering the 94, is doing very well and it it looking great still. I haven't been on the trails as often as I'd like this past year. Too many other projects. I bought a beautiful 1978 4x4 black Ford Highboy F-250 that has kept me really busy since I got it. Overall it was in great shape, but my goal is to restore it to perfection. It has Flowmaster 3" dual exhaust, Big block 460 cu in, Edelbrock intake, Holley double pumper 750 carb, and a full race cam. I have no words to describe the beautiful loping rumble this bad boy makes when you fire it up. Love it!

Very sad outcome, but at least you don't have to keep wondering. Good on you for keeping the projects going too! I hope that guy gets all that he deserves... :angry: Pics of the Ford?

Damn tweakers. At least the parts are going to use--and at least you got some closure on it.

That 460 sounds like a hell of a thing. A friend of mine has one in a project (making a flatbed truck out of an RV) and even bone stock, that thing sounds good. I can only imagine how it would sound with a cam in it!

Damned Tweakers is right. I was so angry about how it was handled. I wanted to just beat the a hole down myself, but he is still in jail for a variety of other crap. Loser...

I needed the closure though. Not knowing where it vanished to was really annoying too. It hurt to see what they did to it, but now I know and I can move forward. The 88 that I built to replace it is a little bad@ss and I like it.

The 78' F250 is a lot of fun. I'm sure it probably gets 7 or 8 mpg, but I don't even care. It is a powerful machine that looks pretty sexy and always gets positive feedback where ever I go.

• Like 1

They usually get about eight gallons to a mile too!

I'm sure you're right. I don't care though. It's very much worth it.

Very sad outcome, but at least you don't have to keep wondering. Good on you for keeping the projects going too! I hope that guy gets all that he deserves... :angry: Pics of the Ford?

It was very sad for me. It felt like I was going to retrieve the body of a dead friend to bring it home to be laid to rest. There was a lot of history in that rig. I am glad to be able to move on now though and the loser who stole it is still in jail for various crap. I'm sure that loser will always be in and out of jail. Moron.

I have lots of pics on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/anacortesjim of my 88 Pathfinder and my 78 Ford F250 if anyone is curious.

... . I'm sure that loser will always be in and out of jail. Moron....

Perhaps that should be complimented with "in and out of the hospital" too. I'd freakin wait till he was out then grab a few buddies and beat the hell outta him... repeatedly

I wouldn't need help... I went looking for blood the first day I found the truck. Ask Steve Quigley. I think I made him nervous. I searched every inch of the abandoned drug house in the dark looking for the guy.