doing sub frame drop having trouble with stut spacers

MOhaire

did you get your SFD from KR fabs. I believe it should be a 12 degree angle but I am not sure. You will need an alignment after all is said and done regardless of how much it tows in. It may be possible that you lined up the wrong three holes as well.

fab my own 4 inch drop from drawing found on site got all done with 8 1/2 degree worked good on driver side going to cut one on 12 degree on passenger side see if it will help from being so toed in used longer rear brake line from hardbody 4x4 almost 7 inches longer than original think it work fine built 4 inch perch spacers and used rancho f 250 shocks and fab panhard drop used steering from honda accord hope with 12 degree strut spacer for passenger side it will all come together

yes seen your gray pathy me and my son is doing like your just 4 in front his is black with spare on back you said you copy kfabs we did to but did you cut 8 1/2 degree on both side driver and passenger yo said you didnt have to put in camber bolt i tried to get all info for last weeks all i like is getting strut spacer passenger side better toe in cut 8 1/2 degree spacers been between flanges then tack together remove and weld out 100 percent just want to wow if you did same way or had same problem