Headers & Exhaust for more power?

enkrypt3d

its pretty clear to me why this forum is dead.... because you always try to make people feel stupid with your condescending remarks....sure there is some useful info there but I think everyone could do without the snarkiness.

Dude quit being a whiner. If you don't like the forum leave don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Dude quit being a whiner. If you don't like the forum leave don't let the door hit you on the way out.

hahah yea thanks for that... as if this place needs more entitled jackholes.....

Come on, be the adult you are and stop this stuff, all the bickering is going to do is get a bunch of good people upset, and then we loose what's the NPORA is, a great forum for the discussion of and exchanging information from like minded folks. Time for the piddly words to go away and focus placed back where it belongs, on people's problems and the advice or information that can be used to help or get help. IF you want to go on gripping then go into the off topic area and then make your own thread, and then those who want to can join your topic. It doesn't belong here where others like myself go to learn about the topic, even if we never chime in because we don't have anything to add that can be helpful, but if I have a question or comment, I don't think it should get overshadowed by someone else being upset with an individual. In the future for us that are trying to learn, take care of it in off topics please. Otherwise please don't say anything else unless it's about the current topic. Thanks again and GOD bless you.

That would be lose, with one 'o', meaning to be deprived of rather than unbound or free. Also, wouldn't it be griping, with one 'p', meaning complaining rather than to hold tightly? You got piddly right though...

I just point that out because I'm condecending and snarky. :shrug:

In all reality enkrypt3d, I've given you much time and many straight answers (not just in this thread) and only questioned you when you talked nonsense, and even that was no attack. I've tried to engage you via PM which you did not respond to, which is where this sort of thing belongs according to the forum rules. If that is not sufficient, then I am sorry to waste both our time. I'll go help others...

This thread seems to have run it's course. Does the OP want it closed?

B