Nissan Pathfinder Service Manuals, Owners Manuals and Parts Catalog Software

andipathfinder

Hello guys I found something interesting today for Nissan Pathfinder who needs this information can easily be downloaded from here

Nissan Parts Catalog Software - Nissan Fast 2012 contains information for Nissan submitted for European, Asian, American, Canadian and Japanese markets.

Hope it helps

Please make this a sticky.

• Like 3

those are rar. files, you have to download them than have a program to extract the files, with FAST you still have to set it up, the instructions.rar is a joke, 3 whole lines of instructions, good luck with that one !

• 2 weeks later...

I'm searching for a Service / Repair Manual for my Nissan Terrano R50 ZD30DDTi 1999 (Auto)

The model is TR50 & serial number is 000940 which does not appear to be covered under the "Nissan Pathfinder R50 1999 Service Manual" available in this thread (which specifies it covers Pathfinder R50's with serial numbers commencing #350001)

Can anybody assist?

I'm currently having some issues with the dash light for the ABS Braking System so I'm trying to trouble shoot the ABS electrical circuit. I've lost the cover for the in-cabin fuse box so I'm unable to identify the correct fuse for the ABS dash light (or verify if there is actually a dedicated fuse for the ABS dash light)

I have the FSM engine (only) section for a ZD30DD, no idea if it is the same as your engine, send your e-mail to me in a PM and I can send you what I have.

No idea where I got it from, lol but I have it

I think there was an 'a' and a 'b' version of the FSM based on the serial number. When I hacked skillfully browsed the official nissan site, I acquired a bunch of manuals for a variety of years and vehicles (just in case I ever bought one myself). I'll check my repository and see if I have what you need

That's why I save any manuals I come across, if the hosting site shuts down they would be lost and I will have them.

Probably why I have diesel engine manuals for Nissan's that were never sold in the US with them ! :)

Edited by ahardb0dy

I think there was an 'a' and a 'b' version of the FSM based on the serial number. When I hacked skillfully browsed the official nissan site, I acquired a bunch of manuals for a variety of years and vehicles (just in case I ever bought one myself). I'll check my repository and see if I have what you need

Hack me a 93 truck manual from somewhere ( sorry skillfully browse I meant ! LOL)

Edited by ahardb0dy

I've seen the manuals before, but FAST is a new one! Odd that it's in a bunch of parts. Does it reconstitute as software after you download it?

It says it's in .rar format but when i click on the download button it then says it's an .exe file, I have winrar, but am sketchy on all those parts as an .exe file. I opened the text document and it said to mount the ISO. What is it?

Here's the Installation instructions:

1)Mount the iso with daemon tools

2)Go to (Mounting Drive/decompress directory) NISSAN\FASTPRG\WIN2000\SETUP and launch setup.exe to install the base program of nissan fast

3)Go to your installed directory and run Nfset.exe Go to cd-rom setup and select drive1 and set it to the "NISSAN" directory in the iso you mounted/decompressed. Do the same with drive-2 and set it to "INF-ALL" and with drive-3 and set it to "AR-JP". Press ok

4)Run Nissan menu for the start menu or Nfmenu.exe in your install directory

5)Enjoy and share/seed!

The instructions I've seen with FAST they want you to copy it to a disc and use it that way, not sure if that's what they mean by saying "Mount the iso"

I have all the different sections in a folder (A,B,CA,EL,GL,GR,IN) named "CD" , in one of the folders is a program named "NFSET" when run you go to the tab that says "CD Rom setup", there should be 7 "drives" listed, you click browse and select one section for each drive, than click "OK", also in the same folder where "NFSET" is found is the main program file "NF MENU", when you click "NF MENU" it opens fast and gives the option on what section you want to open, IN is infiniti, A is US, B is Japan, etc.

The main menu also has a "parts manager" button where you can enter a part and cross reference what other vehicles use the part.

nope. sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

ISO is an "image" file. It is a one file representation of a dvd or cd discs contents. It is an exact replica of an original hard copy. To mount an ISO you want to run daemon tools (free software) or equivalent which will generate a false software version of a disc drive that will appear internally in your "Computer" folder in Windows. This allows your computer to think you just put the actual cd/dvd into a physical disc drive without actually having a disc or a drive. It all happens internally inside the computer on a logical level.

Edited by Nefarious

• 3 years later...

Finished sanding the tire carrier, removed and sanded the side steps to bare metal, painted Bedliner on all of it 2 coats.

Tried to find that &^%*ing stud again for the third day, no luck. Called dealership (it's an hour and a half drive one way so not my first pick) got the part number and ordered it for 3 dollars. Won't be able to drive my truck on the fourth but what can you do I guess. Next year. fskc this truck hahaha

Anyways, timing belt tensioner stud part number for Nissan dealership; 13073V5001

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Would anyone happen to have the service manual for a Japanese R50 Terrano R3Mr with a Td27ETi engine? I would like to have that with the wiring diagrams and such. Every time i look for a 96 Terrano, it automatically send me to the R20.