Mr.510's VG33 Crank Adaptor.

I told him on the 15th, Its only been a few days. He's fallen pretty far behind this time and he's probably started with the oldest first... SQUIRREL!
Wait what?

Give him a few more days and then Quote this message if you want me to reach out to him again. (I do not receive PM, or thread reply emails, only quoted post emails... odd but that's how it works.)

• 9 months later...

I told him on the 15th, Its only been a few days. He's fallen pretty far behind this time and he's probably started with the oldest first... SQUIRREL!

Wait what?

Give him a few more days and then Quote this message if you want me to reach out to him again. (I do not receive PM, or thread reply emails, only quoted post emails... odd but that's how it works.)

I'm trying to get a hold of him also, I'm getting ready to do the 3.3 swap into my 88 pathy, I'd like to get the crank pully and ps and alt adapters+

my email addy is aamarias@yahoo.com

thanks in advance

AL

I'm trying to get a hold of him also, I'm getting ready to do the 3.3 swap into my 88 pathy, I'd like to get the crank pully and ps and alt adapters+

my email addy is aamarias@yahoo.com

thanks in advance

AL

He has one pulley adapter on hand and maybe some brackets.

I passed your email on to him.

You may be the last one, he's not seeing enough demand to start another batch.

Edited by MY1PATH

He has one pulley adapter on hand and maybe some brackets.

I passed your email on to him.

You may be the last one, he's not seeing enough demand to start another batch.

ok thanks, still waiting for his reply hope he still has one left

• 2 weeks later...

ok thanks, still waiting for his reply hope he still has one left

its me again, he emailed me on June 21 I emailed him back on the 22 saying I'd take the pulley and alt and ps brackets but I havent heard back from him since then, not sure how busy he is but could you give him another call. Picking the 3.3 up this Tuesday.

Thanks in advance

AL

• 1 year later...

Revive. I'm trying to complete a 3.3 swap into my 93 pathfinder and I'm having problems. I thought the frontier 33 was supposed to fit into my truck with the 33's accessories, but (maybe because the frontier was Japanese right hand drive?) the alternator hits the frame and the power steering pump banjo bolts are only about 1/4 inch from the steering box, with the adjustor bracket off to figure out how to get my oil filter relocation kit in. So I have to swap on my old accessories, which will probably make the wiring easier anyways. I can't find anything about Mr.510 that's later that 2015, I can't find one of his adapters anywhere, and I can't find the Canadian pulley 1230312G03 anywhere either. I bought one from Bay Ridge Nissan last night, but they canceled the order without telling me (thank goodness I checked the status this morning) and when I called said they didn't have one and the refund should be complete already (it still isn't). I would prefer not to bore out my 3.0 harmonic balancer because it looks like the snout bit on the back would be really thin after that and I have seen references to them breaking and taking out the crankshaft after doing that. I really don't want to swap the crankshaft because I like the idea of the bigger snout and I don't want to tear into this beautiful, low-mile JDM 3.3 any further than I have to. So, does anyone have a spare adapter or Canadian pulley, or know definitely where to find one, or know how I should otherwise proceed? I'm still looking for these online but I'm getting desperate to drive my own truck again... So thanks for everything, guys, if not for these forums I don't know what I'd do. I would have no clue about the Canadian pulley or the adapter, for one. I probably wouldn't be putting in a bigger motor, for another.

• 4 months later...
On 4/13/2014 at 10:13 AM, Kingman said:

The 3.3L oil pump is far superior to the 3.0L pump in every way. That's all there is to it. The 3.3L crank is also stronger.

I know this is vary old and not really on topic but i can't really find an answer and i usually do exhustive searches before asking. My pathfinder has a spun rod bearing and planning on rebuilding with turbo and upgraded rotating assembly. Ware did you find this info? I have found a bit of conflicting info that suggests the opposite on crank strength. I was really hoping the 33 crank is at least be just as strong as the 30 crank. I need a new crank ether way and will be buying a "reconditioned" crank, from rock auto/ crankshaft supply and they sell both. Going with eagle rods wiseco forged pistons, I know those rods aren't really nessicary, but I figured what the heck I need replacements anyway and finding stock replacements seems to be difficult and I don't want to pull a engine or remove from engine in jy conditions just to get them. 

Edited by Billygoatninja

• 5 months later...

When I replaced my VG30 with a VG33, I simply went to a j-yard and got the power steering pump, and accessory mounting brackets from an Xterra and or Frontier. Also got the belt tensioner as well. For my alternator, I believe it was a Quest, though it might have been a Villager that donated a nice one(double the power output and the correct pulley for the 3.3 belts). Due to the higher output from the minivan alternator, I did upgrade the cable between the alternator and battery. Still haven't gotten an A/C compressor yet, hasn't been a high priority item, but it will likely be from an Xterra with custom hoses made to connect it to my old 93 plumbing. A local place will build them for me cheaper than new factory parts, just have to supply them the ends and the lengths. Simple enough process. I just wish that I had thought to swap the cams from my 3.0 to the 3.3 while I had the engines out and was swapping the upper intake, exhaust manifolds, distributor, and other small things. Oh well, life goes on.