Mr.510's VG33 Crank Adaptor.

Kinda bouncing off the current topic sorry. Has anyone figured out a way to buy Mr 510's crank adapter? I have searched ebay and found nothing. does anyone have one they would sell?

I can send you a message on how to contact him! His ebay store is down at the moment. He's trying to get it up and running!

VG30.com is down.

I believe the website is still under construction. He's a very busy guy. :)

Here is my vg30 compared to vg33 page. May answer some of your concerns.

http://nissannut.com/maintenance/vg33e_upgrade/compare/

I am not familiar with the 510 adapter. But the easiest swap is use a 96 CANADA d21 harmonic balancer. 95 was the last year for vg30 in w/d21. Canada models still got vg30. It has been noticed that some wd21s starting in 94 had the larger crank and harmonic balancer.

I will have to find pictures and part number. But I have heard its a pure bolton.

• Like 1

Alright, I spoke with David today. He said at the moment the best way to get a hold of his adapter is through his Experimental Engineering Facebook page. He does have them in stock.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=524918237530164

I'm on my phone so if that link doesn't cross over on a computer, just search the name.

Edited by Kingman

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks for getting me in contact with David! I got my crank adapter a couple days ago, I am now getting ready to do my swap, got the old one out and gonna attempt to do some work to my 3.3 before dropping it in.

How much does he sell em for? It doesn't mention prices on facebook

The crank adapter was $85 I believe.

My crank adapter is also on the way. I purchased the NOS Canadian crank adapter off Ebay from a bloke in the US. It should arrive sometime next week.

Thats awesome. He should be able to sell tons of those. Everyone emails me asking can I just but a used vg33 and put it in my older truck. The vg33s are cheaper than a used vg30.

• 1 month later...

Mr.510 was very helpful in my swap. The crank adapter worked like a dream. I finished my swap last week! Runs Great! I also bought the revisioned alternator bracket that he offers so I didn't have to fab that up. Swap was great! Still have to work out a bug because the alternator and bracket are against the oil filter.

• 4 months later...

Hey i was wondering If anyone Has been able to get a hold of mr.510 lately im in desperate need of one of his adapters and alty brackets. Im currently. borrowing a car from my frend while hes in san Diego he is do back in January. I know mr.510 is a very busy man just wondering if any one has heard from him thank you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think I saw him selling some (maybe two) on ebay months ago. It might have been someone else selling his product can't say for sure. Might be worth checking though, think I saw it under " Nissan parts"..

I just finished putting a 3.3 in my 94 and bought the pulley adapter and the brackets from him for the alternator and the power steering pump and swap went very easy. Let me look in my e-mails and see if can give you his contact info, just bought all of this in September but took a month to get him to send it, he is very busy.

• 5 months later...