Hello! NPORA Newbie from WA

Sarom_ps13

Hello everyone,

My name is sarom i'm from Aberdeen, WA

I drive a 1993 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6 4 door 5 speed!

Little background if interested, i've been into drifting for about 9 years. I currently own a nissan 240sx coupe (currently under the knife) Swapping a1jz-gte in it, yes i know its not nissan but i got a good deal on it and it makes plenty of power. I'm not new to forums i'm on several forum boards. I enjoys everything automotive from drifting, autoX, road racing, and drag racing. Biggest pet peeve is HONDAS sorry if that offends you but i'm just not into hondas at all. I was always into mudding wheeling or off roading whatever term you guys use. My pathy is my daily driver for now and i wanna know more about pathfinders. i eventually wanna straight axle it on 33s or 35s when my 240 is done.

I hope i did this right.

Heres some pictures:

My pathy

clean_zpsf0aae07e.jpg

dirt_zps732c74d6.jpg

pathyy_zps00fb40c8.jpg

My 240sx in front

IMAG0491.jpg

TAKUMI!!!! Real racers don't need girlfriends! ('crying' boo hoo why are we so pathetic and he's so dull!?) Sorry, I've got a little Initial D fanatic disorder...

Nice to have you here Sir. You really know how to bring some jack to the dinner table! Love all the rides, that mud pit you were playing in looks dangerous. How did the Toyota guys make out that day? You should see my area SCCA meet once a month down here in Galveston county, TX when all the Nissan guys get together and get all sideways and chit. Your Pathfinder looks amazing, it looks even better than the R50 next to it! Is the frame in as good condition as the body?

Edited by gv280z

Haha thanks that pathfinder is in really good shape just has a black fender which is not noticable and a tiny dent on the hood.

That mud put was horrible soupy mud and took those 2 toyotas hours to get that one out lol

Bought the pathfinder 400$ and i already had a complete engine. So swapped that in. Overall good deal and great driver.

My brother has a couple also that black one and the one like mine but its xe heres a pic

the 37s are stuffed in there lol

2011-05-02163206.jpg

Welcome to the world of pathfinder, I'm just one of the many people who are here in the state of Washington with you. I'm out by Mt Rainer myself, but Aberdeen isn't that bad of area, close to beaches and great hunting/ off road area's. Have fun and stay safe..

Hello Sarom. Here in Ontario we do (snow) drifting at least 5 months a year, then some mudding, then we do some high temp desert conditions, then more mudding, then more snow drifting then repete. I've been doing it for about 35 years and this Pathfinder has made it more fun than anything else I've driven. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.