Floor mats

stenk

Hi,

I am writing again to ask, if anyone can suggest me good floor mats for 2 door Pathfinder. Which ones on the market fit and look the best? Usually the aftermarket ones don't want to fit well, especially in the front.

It would be great if someone can also post a picture of their mats fitted in the car, that would help me to choose.

I guess that there are no genuine ones for sale anymore, those would be the best ones ofcourse. Maybe someone knows the part numbers of them?

Hope you can help me, :)

Sten

There are some floor mat options on stockinteriors.com. Has anyone bought from there? How they fit in the car and how they look in real?

Any signs or letters on them (like oem has NISSAN?) or are they just blank?

If anyone has some other ideas where to get great floor mats, please let me know :)

Sten

I've got factory Xterra carpet mats in the front of mine, identical to the factory front mata I took out only a different shade of grey an say "XTERRA" instead of "NISSAN". Perfect fit as well.

Nunya, I checked your topic at member's rides. You have some rubber mats there in the front, are they the Xterra ones?

Also does anyone have or know something about floor mats from Weathertech? They look quite nice, but how do they fit?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone got good pictures how the Xterra genuine floor mats fit into Pathfinder? Both, front and rear ones.

I am thinking of buying a set but I would like to be sure. Only bad thing is that they are textile, rubber ones would be better though.

I had some universal rubber mats in my car before the rebuild but they fit horribly and I would want to find better ones.

Since there are no genuine ones for Pathfinder anymore, Xterra mats seems to be best option. Haven't found any rubber mats with good fitting so far.

Nunya, I checked your topic at member's rides. You have some rubber mats there in the front, are they the Xterra ones?

Sorry for not paying atention, my mats are usually "doubled up". I have some form of factory carpet ones under the rubber ones at all times. The rubber ones are just generic ones donated from junk cars (and they rotate as I find ones I like better at that point in time). I'll look for my xterra/wd21 may comparasion pics though for you.

I don't have a two-door but I've been pretty happy with the rubber mats the PO left me. They say Cannon and look a bit like the Weathertech mats, but that's all I know about them. The fit isn't perfect, so they could be universals for all I know.

P1010001_zps7fbbad99.jpg

They even have little spots to fit over the holding pegs, if you cut out the hole. They do shift around a little otherwise.

P1010003_zps6bd3d239.jpg