What does the XE stand for on 1991 Pathfinder model #

Captain_Crazy

Not that I have seen LOTS of Pathys but I did the belts on a buddies that had been sitting for most of a year cuz he didn't know how. It is a 94 XE with crank windows. First one I have seen. Mine is a 91 and it has the push button electronic controls for heat/AC and automatic temp sensor settings. I have not seen another...

I think auto climate was standard on the LE trim, and optional on the other's.

Standard auto wreckers has one right now! Sad to see in the JY though :(

http://standardautowreckers.net/asp/vehicles/details.asp?s=AX148

And it's the badass two tone black and silver?? So sad! :( The one I had seen was the maroon/red color.

Look at the front of it. looks like it was in an accident. 6 digit ontario plates too! Probably original owner! And the odo looks like it says 42,000km. Now I'm depressed.

It's got crank windows which I like, No factory AC either. Which don't work anyways on most old cars, so I like that too :laugh: I'll get a picture up soon.

Up to 95 the factory air was dealer installed it was made by Calsonic, the Zs and Maximas were the only factory installed A/Cs.

I used to install 3 or 4 a day at the dealership. It was awesome money got paid 8hrs and at the most it would take about 2 1/2 hrs.

Oh my 88 pathy A/C still will freeze you out, the main thing is to keep the seals lubricated, run the A/C about 20 mins every week

Edited by vagabond

'92 XE rapist red with crank windows here! Wouldn't change them for anything. Had to borrow my father in laws 2005 Chevy 2500, wouldn't you know it, had to open the door at the dump to pay...

Look at the front of it. looks like it was in an accident. 6 digit ontario plates too! Probably original owner! And the odo looks like it says 42,000km. Now I'm depressed.

I see that now that I look.

It was hit from behind as well by the looks of the tire carrier mounts...

'92 XE rapist red with crank windows here! Wouldn't change them for anything. Had to borrow my father in laws 2005 Chevy 2500, wouldn't you know it, had to open the door at the dump to pay...

Hah!

Pictures!

B

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My 88 XE has manual windows and locks and cloth seats and roof rack and wing with tire carrier on inside. Oh and Factory Flares.

Didnt see this was a dead post. haha

Edited by RIPB.88

• 2 weeks later...

I think the only thing you can be sure of with the SE package is the headrests with the holes through them and the lego (alloy) wheels. :lol:

My 88 XE has manual windows and locks and cloth seats and roof rack and wing with tire carrier on inside. Oh and Factory Flares.

Didnt see this was a dead post. haha

Bah! It wasn't dead, just napping... ;)

B