What does the XE stand for on 1991 Pathfinder model #

Captain_Crazy

There is a strip model of the pathy with hand crank windows, vinyl floors, z24 motor, etc so 'base edition' doesn't work. Still, you would think there is some sort of standard other than seat upholstery and see through head rests...

My XEs have had AC, PW, PL, HPM, rear wiper/defrost, tire carrier, LSD, alarm and a few other goodies. Nissan options are a mix and match at best... :shrug:

B

Xactly economic

With the method of madness used in wd21 trim levels it means that what sticker the guy in charge of putting them on had in his hand when it was built

There is a strip model of the pathy with hand crank windows, vinyl floors, z24 motor, etc so 'base edition' doesn't work. Still, you would think there is some sort of standard other than seat upholstery and see through head rests...

My XEs have had AC, PW, PL, HPM, rear wiper/defrost, tire carrier, LSD, alarm and a few other goodies. Nissan options are a mix and match at best... :shrug:

B

My old 95XE had every option my current 95SE has excluding rear disc brakes, adjustable suspension, sunroof, and 31x10.50 tires from the factory.

I do prefer the SE interior, much more comfortable than the XE stuff.

My '96 has the LSD , tire carrier , roof rack with wing , flares , power windows/locks/mirrors , CC .

It came with a single disc CD AM/FM , small tires on 6.5 steel rims , cloth interior with kinda hard seats .

There are spots on the dash that look as if switches for other options would go , stuff like adjustable suspension I'd guess .

When I bought mine in 2000 there were about a dozen used R50's on the Nissan dealers lot , most were '97 and '98 SE's that were loaded up pretty good .

Mine was the only XE there and the only one with the tire carrier .

I never did see a lot of XE's around here .

It's got crank windows which I like, No factory AC either. Which don't work anyways on most old cars, so I like that too :laugh: I'll get a picture up soon.

Edited by Captain_Crazy

I wanna see pics! I've never seen a pathy with crank windows and no A/C!

Not that I have seen LOTS of Pathys but I did the belts on a buddies that had been sitting for most of a year cuz he didn't know how. It is a 94 XE with crank windows. First one I have seen. Mine is a 91 and it has the push button electronic controls for heat/AC and automatic temp sensor settings. I have not seen another...

It's got crank windows which I like, No factory AC either. Which don't work anyways on most old cars, so I like that too :laugh: I'll get a picture up soon.

Another request to see the crank windows.