Crappy caster

MaritimeMan

Ok, gettin tired of my crappy caster issues. She's all over the place when drivin down the road. Right now, the caster is out as far as it can go on the upper control arms. My question is this; If I tighten down on the tension rods on the lower arm, would this help at all? I'm running about 1" off the bump stops, so she isn't cranked up to the max. I've taken her to a few alignment shops now, all with the same results.

I wonder if new bushings in the tension rods, etc. would help, especially poly's since they're much stiffer. You can pick up Energy Suspension bushings on eBay for reasonable, as well as at some shops. I got mine for the swaybar from Central 4wd in Kent, WA and they have shops around. Been thinking about doing the others as well... at some point.

Edited by Mr. Pickles

ive been thinkin about swapin out for poly my self, i need to replace some any ways. just this week end i had to do balljoints and tie rod ends. it took for ever, not cause it was hard but because i had ball joints with no threads in it, then i go back twice and they didnt have it and ordered the wrong parts.