My Nissan addiction is growing! Nissan for life! :)

Kyle94

Meh, rotor should be plenty strong? my dad's '06 chevy 1500 on 35's lost a tire (dealership fault, wrong lug nuts) and all it did was grind a small flat spot on it and chew a few lugs. repaired it on the side of the road and he took it in to get the fender fixed.

Car shouldn't go back down unless lug nuts are at least snugged with a breaker bar and the wheel jammed so it won't rotate while tightening. Also, don't put lug nuts on hand tight and walk away from the wheel cause you are likely to forget.

Turns out the keys I got for the car. One was for the glove box only. The other (I've been using it for he the ignition) doesn't unlock the doors. So I took it down to have a key made for the locks and to see f maybe they were just frozen. He told me that I'd have to bring the lock In out of the car at first. Then told me nissan and all the others (Infiniti, etc) have a sticker in the glove box most times. Told me if it's there I'm really lucky. Lo and behold! He told me I should go buy a lotto ticket.

So the key I've been using for the ign doesn't even go to this car!! :)

Oh yeah. Haha. :)

Also fixed the cruise today. Light worked and everything was there. Pulled the vac hose off the cable pump, and the hose was split. Chopped the end off and it works great!

Took it to seattle yesterday. :) 180 miles on $20! And I still have a little gas lol. 360 miles total trip and it did great minus the front end shimmy from warped rotors and maybe tires out of balance up front.

• Like 1